• fags

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #79107  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm
When Ray was in his prime he could knock up your little sister just from getting too close to her at a party. That's the Ray we all knew and loved.
 #79117  by dropofahat
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Did I ever tell you about the time RayFinkel took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Ray takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Ray yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!"
Kumacho, PepperPeanut liked this
 #79121  by Kumacho
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 pm
dropofahat wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Did I ever tell you about the time RayFinkel took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Ray takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Ray yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!"
Classic Finkle, he is always such a realist. Life gives you lemons and he gives you a single malt scotch made from lemon.
PepperPeanut liked this
 #79126  by Hakik
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Speaking of ray, I haven't seen lilith in a long time.
 #79129  by HolidayFriday
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Speaking of ray, I haven't seen lilith in a long time.
Sssshhhhhh
 #79141  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Speaking of ray, I haven't seen lilith in a long time.
Sssshhhhhh
Image
 #79144  by edsbrian
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Speaking of ray, I haven't seen lilith in a long time.
Sssshhhhhh
Image
How did I know TimKerr would be in this thread? :lol: :lol: :lol: