• Proof of God

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #79361  by PastorX
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:24 pm
Regardless of what you believe or don't believe, God is real. He is so real but at the same time we cannot comprehend his existence because we are not worthy nor is our biology able to sense his real presence based on how limited we can see the world.

Remember that we are just organisms and our reality is based on perception and information. We can only see traces of his existence but to truly know him we have to face judgement day.

Here is the proof of why he is real. Our instinct and intuition reflects back on how our ancestor have reacted to their world and it passes through our dna and genes from generations to generations.

Today I almost shit my pants and by praying "Oh God no, no God no, don't let me poop my pants at work-at least in the car only, please..." I was able to make it home. Some people may react the same when it's a life threatening situation but folks I tell you, God is real.

Edit- I embrace the trolls because they haven't learned anything in life, but I will be the messenger. You can thank me later when you finally realize the truth.
Last edited by PastorX on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.