• I overdosed last night

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #81492  by cunnalingus
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm
So I didn't get My homework done that was due. What do I tell my professors?
If I tell them I accidentally overdosed on my prescription medication they might ask For A doctor's note. And if I tell my docTor about it he might take me off this medication, which I really, really need. Or worse, he'll institutionalize me, because he'll know it was no accident.

Also didn't think about how long it would stay in my system. I haven't move today. When I try to get up, I fall back down. I'm alive but IDK if I should go to the doctor.
Reading comprehension eh?
joecaca liked this
 #81498  by kocher
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 am
If you don't feel like you can talk to your doctor, you should try to contact a hotline or someone you feel like you can confide in. Just talking about these things can be therapeutic, which I'm guessing is why you come to the lunatics here.
BDR529 liked this
 #81499  by almostapathetic
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 am
But hotlines won't abuse her. She craves the abuse, that's why she stike out at everyone here. That's one more thing she should be discussing with her mental health care professional.
happysock liked this
 #81504  by Kumacho
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:56 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Jesus......

You're such a psychopath.

This is such extreme narcissism. Instead of admitting that you fucked up and taking responsibility for your actions, you consider lying to your professor (victim-complex, always the victim). Where it really gets fucked up is how you attempt to construct this false narrative by lying to all of us as well.

This god-complex of yours is completely out of control. You must always be right and never at fault. This lack of accountability prevents you from engaging in self-reflection and personal growth.

I quit though. You can shit yourself in the Pizza Hut bathroom for all I care. I'm not going to clean up the mess.
Get fucking help you looney bitch, stop lying to everyone. But most importantly stop fucking lying to your shrink. You are afraid he will commit you because you need to be and you know it.
 #81508  by happysock
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 am
But hotlines won't abuse her. She craves the abuse, that's why she stike out at everyone here. That's one more thing she should be discussing with her mental health care professional.
This .....
 #81523  by Slutina
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm
For breakfast I had scrambled eggs on corn tortillas and for lunch I had blueberry pancakes and bacon. I had coffee with both meals.
 #81527  by Kumacho
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 pm
Slutina wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm
For breakfast I had scrambled eggs on corn tortillas and for lunch I had blueberry pancakes and bacon. I had coffee with both meals.
And cawk?