• I overdosed last night

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #81532  by cunnalingus
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 pm
Slutina wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm
For breakfast I had scrambled eggs on corn tortillas and for lunch I had blueberry pancakes and bacon. I had coffee with both meals.
And cawk?
Probably two servings with a white sauce on her mustache
 #81533  by edsbrian
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:02 pm
Enare wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm
I am not a homo. I also took the Bears with +8.5 point spread, they lost 20 to 12, I'm a fantastic gambler!
This is what autism looks like.
Who are you? You seem extra dipshitty!
cunnalingus liked this
 #81599  by Demeter
 Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:33 am
If you don't feel like you can talk to your doctor, you should try to contact a hotline or someone you feel like you can confide in. Just talking about these things can be therapeutic, which I'm guessing is why you come to the lunatics here.
I wanted advice on what to tell my professor. But it's too late, he thinks I'm an absolute nutter now. He told me to come to his office to talk about it after I told him I had a "bad reaction" to a prescription medication, and pretty much as soon as he started talking to me I started crying non-stop. And we were in a room with a bunch of people since he had to move from his office, and this guy from my class was there and started talking to me and trying to tell me he's been there and completely understands. He thought I was crying about being overwhelmed with schoolwork... So he invited me to join his study group. Nice but nosy guy. Literally came out of the classroom to follow us after my professor and I went outside, and just stood there listening. Then I took another double dose of xanax because I had class after that and couldn't stop crying, but it made me even more delirious. I managed to drive home without killing anyone, but when I got home I saw my neighbor walking by the place I was going to park, so I quickly just parked in front of my house, turned off my car, and put my seat down. As I waited for her to pass so I could avoid talking to her, I ended up falling asleep for a few hours.

But it's cool because my professor gave me extra time to finish the assignment and said usually he would ask students for a doctor's note, but he could tell I wasn't bullshitting him because I was crying so much. I wonder if he connected the dots and realized I was trying to kill myself.
 #81610  by happysock
 Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 am
Ok Demeter. I think you SERIOUSLY need to go see your doc, and tell him what's going on. Plus xanax are some serious SHIT. Go to your doctor today!!!!!!!
 #81651  by Hakik
 Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 am
You definitely made the right choice to turn to ebaums when you're suicidal. With people like Joecaca, Bwains, Peepatrol, and Svenster, you're sure to get the right professional help. :lol:
cunnalingus, happysock liked this
 #81760  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:38 am
I'm going to tell my doctor, but not that I overdosed.

I'm going to ask what he thinks about increasing my dose for Zoloft, so I can take less Xanax, and also ask him what the maximum healthy dose of Xanax he thinks I could currently take, since I just kept taking them and taking them and I was still crying despite being immobile and eventually passing out (obviously won't tell him that part though).

I really absolutely need the Xanax though because it is a life saver sometimes when I don't want to cry in front of a huge group of people. Dramatically reduces my chances of crying. I just wish it didn't fuck up my balance and slow my whole body down when I take larger doses. But on the plus side, at least I actually slept a full cycle that night (I think anyway).

I still totally want to die but I'm going to drug myself up some more instead and try to keep creating more vegans for as long as I can physically stand it. Debating whether or not I should attempt to guilt trip non-vegans close to me by telling them I overdosed because I'm overwhelmed by the amount of evil people who fund animal abuse. lol who am I kidding, they have no souls and won't care anyway. Life is hilariously cruel.
 #81761  by edsbrian
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:55 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:38 am
I'm going to tell my doctor, but not that I overdosed.

I'm going to ask what he thinks about increasing my dose for Zoloft, so I can take less Xanax, and also ask him what the maximum healthy dose of Xanax he thinks I could currently take, since I just kept taking them and taking them and I was still crying despite being immobile and eventually passing out (obviously won't tell him that part though).

I really absolutely need the Xanax though because it is a life saver sometimes when I don't want to cry in front of a huge group of people. Dramatically reduces my chances of crying. I just wish it didn't fuck up my balance and slow my whole body down when I take larger doses. But on the plus side, at least I actually slept a full cycle that night (I think anyway).

I still totally want to die but I'm going to drug myself up some more instead and try to keep creating more vegans for as long as I can physically stand it. Debating whether or not I should attempt to guilt trip non-vegans close to me by telling them I overdosed because I'm overwhelmed by the amount of evil people who fund animal abuse. lol who am I kidding, they have no souls and won't care anyway. Life is hilariously cruel.
Suicide trolling is pathetic. If you aren't trolling go get some help. You should also hook me up with some pictures of your butthole and vage to remember you by.
 #81763  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 am
I don't know what makes anyone think I'm trolling. And I don't know what the fuck makes you and happysock suddenly act sympathetic to anyone's suffering.

Think about everything I stand for. Now think about the state of the world, the people in this forum being a prime example of all that I hate within humanity. Now how the fuck could I not want to kill myself?