• I overdosed last night

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #81764  by edsbrian
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 am
I don't know what makes anyone think I'm trolling. And I don't know what the fuck makes you and happysock suddenly act sympathetic to anyone's suffering.

Think about everything I stand for. Now think about the state of the world, the people in this forum being a prime example of all that I hate within humanity. Now how the fuck could I not want to kill myself?
Ok...... what about those butthole pics?
Kumacho liked this
 #81917  by Anthrax666
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 am
I don't know what makes anyone think I'm trolling.
Because you keep pulling the same shit. (see below)
Demeter wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 pm
I can't stop crying and I want to die so bad. Only reason I'm alive is for the animals but it's so hard. Everyone disgusts me, I have no peace, and I don't even know if I'll be able to help animals significantly enough to make it all worth it. Why do so many people attempt suicide by slitting their wrists? Why don't I ever hear of people slitting their throats? Seems like it would be easier and a better guarantee of death.
Added in 46 seconds:
Demeter wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 am
Sorry, I don't have any photos of almostapathetic saved.
Liar, you've got a picture of his cock in your wallet.
 #81918  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am
Wasn't trolling then and wasn't trolling the other day either. I have suicidal tendencies. Have since I was a wee babe. Took me years to become comfortable driving without the almost insuppressible urge to veer off the road.

Also that's absolutely fucking disgusting and I would not want to keep the image of his genitals in the deepest subconscious neurons of my brain, much less my wallet. Going to pretend I didn't read that starting now.
 #81922  by edsbrian
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Wasn't trolling then and wasn't trolling the other day either. I have suicidal tendencies. Have since I was a wee babe. Took me years to become comfortable driving without the almost insuppressible urge to veer off the road.

Also that's absolutely fucking disgusting and I would not want to keep the image of his genitals in the deepest subconscious neurons of my brain, much less my wallet. Going to pretend I didn't read that starting now.
Remember to send me those snooch and butthole pics before you go veering off any roads.
 #81962  by Kumacho
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 am
Demeter wrote:

And yet you continue to lie and withhold information from your therapist. All because you fear she/he might commit you.
 #81965  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:57 am
I'm telling you - you shouldn't have mentioned the reason to your professor. It's not mandatory, and his only concern can be what it does to your grade and how to move forward.

You should have kept it down to nothing more than, "Yeah, I missed that assignment. What should I do now?"
Kumacho liked this
 #81967  by Kumacho
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:57 am
I'm telling you - you shouldn't have mentioned the reason to your professor. It's not mandatory, and his only concern can be what it does to your grade and how to move forward.

You should have kept it down to nothing more than, "Yeah, I missed that assignment. What should I do now?"
She doesn't get his sympathy that way.
HolidayFriday liked this