• I overdosed last night

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #81976  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 am
Kumacho wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:58 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:57 am
I'm telling you - you shouldn't have mentioned the reason to your professor. It's not mandatory, and his only concern can be what it does to your grade and how to move forward.

You should have kept it down to nothing more than, "Yeah, I missed that assignment. What should I do now?"
She doesn't get his sympathy that way.
She shouldn't play into it. It's really not any of his business, and shouldn't be presented that way. I don't know.

I also don't know how she's been acting and what she's been saying the whole time she's been in his class. It could be the difference.
Kumacho liked this
 #82013  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 pm
Huh?

Yeah, I regret saying I had a reaction to a medication. I wasn't thinking clearly. But it could be worse. I could have been thinking so poorly that I might have said I accidentally overdosed, and have it documented for all time. But yeah, I wouldn't have gotten his sympathy otherwise I'm sure. He likes me as a student I think because I'm always super nice, but he's typically a very strict professor. That was so embarrassing, but at least it got the job done...
 #82065  by almostapathetic
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am

Also that's absolutely fucking disgusting and I would not want to keep the image of his genitals in the deepest subconscious neurons of my brain, much less my wallet. Going to pretend I didn't read that starting now.
I could soak it in ice water so it turtles all toddler like. Wanna watch a Disney film?
cunnalingus, Anthrax666 liked this
 #82107  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:32 pm
Yeah I doubt you have to take any extra steps to make it look toddler like. Let's please change the subject before I'm permanently traumatized, thanks.
cunnalingus liked this
 #82156  by Anthrax666
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:37 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:43 pm
I could soak it in ice water so it turtles all toddler like. Wanna watch a Disney film?
wow.. burn the witch,,,,, @Demeter I bet when AA ofered to show you his cock, you were biting your lip like Kevin Spacey at a Teen Awards Ceremony
cunnalingus liked this