• Might be flying to Sweden soon

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82250  by Demeter
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:16 pm
I've never been to Europe. Does anyone have any tips? Has anyone been to Sweden? Do I need to buy a Swedish translator? Will I be able to charge my phone using my regular plug? How to avoid getting blown up or stabbed?
 #82253  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:22 pm
Remember no more than 3 oz of liquids in a clear plastic bag or you could be declared a terrorist and end up in a North Korean gulag.
Demeter liked this
 #82256  by kocher
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 pm
If this in regards to the Thanksgiving trip you better act fast, even expedited passports take about two weeks. Yes you'll need a power adapter for your charger. Most people speak English in high tourist European countries.
Demeter liked this
 #82262  by Demeter
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:07 pm
kocher wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 pm
If this in regards to the Thanksgiving trip you better act fast, even expedited passports take about two weeks. Yes you'll need a power adapter for your charger. Most people speak English in high tourist European countries.
Yeah, hopefully she makes the decision to hire me quickly. Not sure I want to shell out 200 bucks for a passport right now otherwise. I mean it would be nice anyway, but still...I probably should be spending that money on a new laptop and bike and stuff like that instead at the moment.

Just can't pass up the opportunity if she agrees to hire me. Perfect timing for me with the school break. Always wanted to visit Europe and just paying for the passport is an incredible deal I might not ever get again.
 #82270  by Demeter
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Wouldn't mind meeting HJ if I were traveling with friends or even alone, but I'll be with a teenage girl so that would be just plain irresponsible. Will not be meeting anyone off the internet there. Don't think I really know anyone there anyway though.