• Might be flying to Sweden soon

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82276  by happysock
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:07 pm
kocher wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 pm
If this in regards to the Thanksgiving trip you better act fast, even expedited passports take about two weeks. Yes you'll need a power adapter for your charger. Most people speak English in high tourist European countries.
Yeah, hopefully she makes the decision to hire me quickly. Not sure I want to shell out 200 bucks for a passport right now otherwise. I mean it would be nice anyway, but still...I probably should be spending that money on a new laptop and bike and stuff like that instead at the moment.

Just can't pass up the opportunity if she agrees to hire me. Perfect timing for me with the school break. Always wanted to visit Europe and just paying for the passport is an incredible deal I might not ever get again.
BS ... You'll get plenty of other chances.
 #82278  by almostapathetic
 Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:39 pm
happysock wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 pm
BS ... You'll get plenty of other chances.
Yeah, because smart and intelligent never get to travel to Europe. A child psychologist could never afford a trip like that. :roll:

As usual she thinks like a child. A nearly 30 year old child.
 #82283  by Demeter
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:26 am
I was talking about a free trip to Europe... Obviously I'll be able to travel to Europe later...but I'll have pay for it with my own money. And who knows when my next break will be.
 #82410  by Demeter
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:55 pm
Doesn't look like I'm going. Lady took too long to read her messages. Oh well. I have a ton of stuff I should be doing during Thanksgiving break anyway. Disappointed but at the same time relieved.
 #82412  by hankhill3
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:47 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Wouldn't mind meeting HJ if I were traveling with friends or even alone, but I'll be with a teenage girl so that would be just plain irresponsible. Will not be meeting anyone off the internet there. Don't think I really know anyone there anyway though.
Everyone you ever meet from now on will be from the internet, it's the way of the world.