• Might be flying to Sweden soon

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82424  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Wouldn't mind meeting HJ
Demeter wrote:
Wouldn't mind meeting HJ
Demeter wrote:
Wouldn't mind meeting HJ
Anyhow... the adaptor is what makes all the difference in charging your phone. The biggest problem you would have encountered is the phone service.

Most carriers have foreign affiliates, but you do need to switch over when you get there.

Or so I've been told.
 #82443  by almostapathetic
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:26 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:55 pm
Doesn't look like I'm going. Lady took too long to read her messages.
Haha, and I bet you believed that excuse. The truth is she dodged you until the time window for your passport closed. That is the truth of it.

Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:48 am
By internet I really mean sketchy sites like eBaum's and OkCupid and stupid shit like that.
Demeter
Old EBWF 10,000+ Posts
 #82455  by Demeter
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am
Well, I wouldn't really blame her if she was avoiding reading the message. I don't know her all that well, and I flaked for a couple events (it's a long ass drive though and I'm busy and was too poor for long trips and to buy the supplies needed at the time). Plus, people usually think I'm younger than I am, so she might think I'm too young to trust her daughter with. Oh well.
 #82460  by almostapathetic
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 am
Demeter wrote:
Well, I wouldn't really blame her if she was avoiding reading the message. I don't know her all that well, and I flaked for a couple events (it's a long ass drive though and I'm busy and was too poor for long trips and to buy the supplies needed at the time). Plus, people usually think I'm younger than I am, so she might think I'm too young to trust her daughter with. Oh well.

"Flake" is one word that sticks out in all that. And people think you're younger because you are an adult child, as I've pointed out many times before. You just gave irl proof by saying others see it too.

Inb4 more excuses and delusion
 #82464  by Hakik
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:23 am
Demeter wrote:
Plus, people usually think I'm younger than I am, so she might think I'm too young to trust her daughter with. Oh well.

That's why your Amazon wishlist is filled with those bogus age reversing creams. BTW are those crows feet getting any better. :lol:

Also, if you end up going to Sweden. Don't forget to add a burka to your wishlist.

You may also want to bring a lot of lube, since Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. I don't think Arabs get deterred by saggy tits.

JohnnyP liked this
 #82466  by JohnnyP
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:24 am
Demeter wrote:
Plus, people usually think I'm younger than I am, so she might think I'm too young to trust her daughter with. Oh well.

That's why your Amazon wishlist is filled with those bogus age reversing creams. BTW are those crows feet getting any better. :lol:

Also, if you end up going to Sweden. Don't forget to add a burka to your wishlist.

You may also want to bring a lot of lube, since Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. I don't think Arabs get deterred by saggy tits.

She'll love the attention.
 #82468  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 am

wtf canada. I can't do this by myself
JohnnyP, Anthrax666 liked this