• Might be flying to Sweden soon

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82589  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:02 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:24 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am
Plus, people usually think I'm younger than I am, so she might think I'm too young to trust her daughter with. Oh well.

That's why your Amazon wishlist is filled with those bogus age reversing creams. BTW are those crows feet getting any better. :lol:

Also, if you end up going to Sweden. Don't forget to add a burka to your wishlist.
They're not really bogus, but they're basically just glorified moisturizers. And that's what I use them for. I also really like this last one I got because it goes on really light for days I don't need too much moisture. I'll use the thicker ones when I have dry skin. And it's just a bonus that they're "anti-aging". I think the reason this one is so thin but also works so well at the same time might be because it has resveratrol.

Then the sunscreens, I really need those because I have fair skin and don't really want cancer. They also moisturize really well, and also prevent aging via sun damage. So all these are just basic necessities really, but I might as well get some that multitask to keep me healthy and looking young.

Also, I learned that crow's feet don't count as crow's feet if you can only see them when you smile hard. So I don't actually have them. People tell me I look too close in the mirror because I see flaws I don't actually have. IDK.
 #82628  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 am
I often wonder what Brian did to get you cock-wranglers so grummed
 #82631  by cunnalingus
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:50 am
Lol at you calling someone a cock wrangler. You’re the only dude who’s a confirmed fag on this website. Brian’s fat as you are gay and that’s a fact lol.
 #82632  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 am
Whatever you say. Ass-Captain
 #82634  by cunnalingus
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 am
You’re as the homosexuals call it “grummed” now. And yes you are a fag, any guy who keeps imgur pics or book marks of naked men is a fag. No argument about that you’re just trolling or that’s how forums work will amount to you not being a fag.