• SRS: Have you ever used backpage for hookers?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #87456  by JohnnyP
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:11 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 am
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:40 pm
Big tiddies make the world go round!
Centrifugal force. It's science.
Brian affects the tides. Am I right?
Totally! Due to the laws of gravity Brian is effecting the expansion of the universe as well speak.
 #87460  by joecaca
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:34 pm
Closest I ever came was ordering two girls for one of my best friend's bachelor party, I was the best man. They showed up in this old Olds Cutlass with some dude. He was always there. We gave him beers.

I gave my buddy too many shots and he got too drunk right after they left so we put him in a bedroom and went to the bar. Later that night we stuffed a hotdog in his pocket (No gay code). The next morning we were standing in the driveway and he reached for his keys and pulled out the hotdog. He chucked it like 40' at me. We LOAO.

The next week at his wedding I got drunk and dragged a fatty up to the hotel room. I passed out while she was blowing me. He tits were as big as my head.

100% factual. Good times.
*fatso *he
 #87509  by Kumacho
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:34 pm
Closest I ever came was ordering two girls for one of my best friend's bachelor party, I was the best man. They showed up in this old Olds Cutlass with some dude. He was always there. We gave him beers.

I gave my buddy too many shots and he got too drunk right after they left so we put him in a bedroom and went to the bar. Later that night we stuffed a hotdog in his pocket (No gay code). The next morning we were standing in the driveway and he reached for his keys and pulled out the hotdog. He chucked it like 40' at me. We LOAO.

The next week at his wedding I got drunk and dragged a fatty up to the hotel room. I passed out while she was blowing me. He tits were as big as my head.

100% factual. Good times.
joecaca, cunnalingus liked this
 #87576  by Kumacho
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 pm
Her tits. I went looking for some pics of the wedding with her but I don't have any. Her name was Wendy if that tells you anything.
That name is like second only to Bertha for fat women, (Followed closely by Susan, not Sue...Susan)