• SRS: Have you ever used backpage for hookers?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82301  by PastorX
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 am
I would like to know how to trust the sources posted on backpage. I want to fuck hookers but don't want to be arrested. Just the thought of paying the bitch to let me nut and then never talk to them again sounds like a great deal to me.
 #82304  by rico232
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:31 am
PastorX wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 am
I would like to know how to trust the sources posted on backpage. I want to fuck hookers but don't want to be arrested. Just the thought of paying the bitch to let me nut and then never talk to them again sounds like a great deal to me.
You're not paying the bitch to fuck you...you're paying the bitch to leave.
 #82311  by 2tall
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:43 am
I can’t tell you man, I’ve never had a problem picking up woman. Pastorx I recommend you stop being Ugly, then you’ll be able to pick up chicks.
It kills me to agree with cunnalingus, but he’s right. Over half the women at bars are “hookers”, they just don’t know it. Just work on your game and I’m sure even you can take home a “double bagger” after last call.
 #82330  by cunnalingus
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 pm
2tall wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
I can’t tell you man, I’ve never had a problem picking up woman. Pastorx I recommend you stop being Ugly, then you’ll be able to pick up chicks.
It kills me to agree with cunnalingus, but he’s right. Over half the women at bars are “hookers”, they just don’t know it. Just work on your game and I’m sure even you can take home a “double bagger” after last call.
Oh you’re one of them, you need alcohol to pick up woman.
 #82332  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:52 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 pm
2tall wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Oh you’re one of them, you need alcohol to pick up woman.
Careful though too much alcohol and it's hard to get them out of your car and into your mother's basement.