• Small Engine Repair

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #82684  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:43 am
cunnalingus Viewing user control panel Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 pm

grummed up
 #82810  by JohnnyP
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:31 am
Found out what the problem was....
Some dildo at the Husqvarna factory didn't adjusted the throttle cable right so the choke wouldn't engage. Cable adjusted and started up immediately. Go figure. Also, Brian is mega fat...
 #82819  by almostapathetic
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:31 am
Found out what the problem was....
Some dildo at the Husqvarna factory didn't adjusted the throttle cable right so the choke wouldn't engage. Cable adjusted and started up immediately. Go figure.
Image


And don't kid yourself. Those HomeDepot mowers were made in a factory that had squigly ching-chong letters on the front of the building and the only thing that said Husqvarna in the whole place were the decals they were applying to the child labor mowers.

Glad you sucked its dick, though.
 #82821  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:34 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:39 pm
Tim stalking Cunnalingus November 6th
Fat fag
FAG
 #82826  by JohnnyP
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:58 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:31 am
Found out what the problem was....
Some dildo at the Husqvarna factory didn't adjusted the throttle cable right so the choke wouldn't engage. Cable adjusted and started up immediately. Go figure.
Image


And don't kid yourself. Those HomeDepot mowers were made in a factory that had squigly ching-chong letters on the front of the building and the only thing that said Husqvarna in the whole place were the decals they were applying to the child labor mowers.

Glad you sucked its dick, though.
"Husqvarna lawn mowers are manufactured in the United States at Husqvarna Consumer Outdoor Products N.A., Inc. factories in Orangeburg, South Carolina and McRae, Georgia."

Didn't know some fat middle aged guy from the South was really a 10 yr old Chinese slave girl. The more you know....

Btw, 吸了鸡巴 - That's sucked it's dick in that funny ching chong language.
 #82836  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:03 am
Step 1: Release the brake spring. Then, turn the flywheel to close both valves.
Step 2: Insert a narrow screwdriver into the spark plug hole and touch the piston. Turn the flywheel clockwise past top dead center until the piston has moved down 1/4". Use the screwdriver to gauge the piston's range of motion.
Step 3: suck its dick
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #82843  by cunnalingus
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:11 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:03 am
Step 1: Open septic tank cover
Step 2: realize my fat ass can’t fit inside the septic tank to properly clean or repair it
Step 3: Scoop up a log of shit and use it to masturbate
Step 4: Stay butthurt because Cunnalingus called me out for being a fag
What a queer
edsbrian liked this
 #82846  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:11 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:03 am
Step 1: Open septic tank cover
Step 2: realize my fat ass can’t fit inside the septic tank to properly clean or repair it
Step 3: Scoop up a log of shit and use it to masturbate
Step 4: Stay butthurt because Cunnalingus called me out for being a fag
What a queer
holy fucking mad....huff some paint cock-wagon