• Scientists find a link between low intelligence and acceptance of 'pseudo-profound bulls***'

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #83251  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am
Hakik wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:35 am

:lol: There you go again. Thanks for proving my point.

So were you making a point that you're a dumb-dumb? Because in case my post went over your head, and it probably did, that's basically what I was saying.
You broke the continuity of the thread... I wasn't responding to you. I had to go back and edit my post to include the quote from PlusCaChange, even though it should have been obvious to anyone with more than half a brain that I was responding to him and not you.
 #83253  by Hakik
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am

You broke the continuity of the thread... I wasn't responding to you. I had to go back and edit my post to include the quote from PlusCaChange, even though it should have been obvious to anyone with more than half a brain that I was responding to him and not you.
Normally, yea, it would be obvious. But when you're dealing with a dumb-dumb, you just never know.
 #83264  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 am
Maybe we should start a poll on whether or not I should debunk PlusCaChange's ridiculous assumptions in a huge essay this Thanksgiving break.

Who here would actually read it?
I would, if you were actually able to made a coherent argument against what I have written and not what you imagine or would like me to have written so you could refute it. Which is what you generally do when you don't just insult me and say you could prove me wrong but are too busy or bored,
 #83267  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 am
Maybe we should start a poll on whether or not I should debunk PlusCaChange's ridiculous assumptions in a huge essay this Thanksgiving break.

Who here would actually read it?
I would, if you were actually able to made a coherent argument against what I have written and not what you imagine or would like me to have written so you could refute it. Which is what you generally do when you don't just insult me and say you could prove me wrong but are too busy or bored,
lol, that's actually what you're doing right now.
Last edited by Demeter on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.