• Poll: Who would read a gigantic essay where I debunk all of PlusCaChange's assumptions?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #83265  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 pm
I wouldn't take a essay if it could be done, no more than a few paragraphs. The problem with your view of assigning moral equivalence to animals is it leads to impracticality and contradiction. You refuse to see it and 'prove' things which are beside the point.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #83271  by Demeter
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:06 pm
It would take at least ten pages just to summarize how idiotic you are.

The reason being - I have a lot of scientific evidence backing up my points. While you just use 14th century style pseudo-intellectual ramblings to try to make your point.

So yeah, my points take a lot longer to thoroughly make, because there's actually evidence and thought behind them.
 #83274  by Kumacho
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:09 pm
It doesn't matter what the "vote" ended up being. You would make a 2, maybe three post thread and he would wtfbbqpwn you. You would never admit to his decimation of your arguments as it would cause a psychological paradox that your twisted psyche couldn't accept.

So, yes I would like to see him destroy you. But no, I think it would be a complete waste of everyone's time. (Except for your time since you seem to live to waste it)
HolidayFriday liked this
 #83280  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:18 pm
I have a lot of scientific evidence backing up my points.
I don't doubt it, though scientific evidence isn't always scientific when it gets too near political or cultural questions, the problem is, from what I've seen so far, it has been beside the point. I'm always ready to be shown the error of my ways.

Here's a good question for you. What would it take for you to see you are wrong?

I'll tell you what it would take for me. You would have to prove to me animals that humans normally kill and eat are capable of a moral relationship with humans. That they can tell right from wrong, not just be trained not to do things but understand the concepts of morality and justice.