• Have you ever had your beliefs changed?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #85560  by Demeter
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:19 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:38 pm
Demeter I have respect for you now. Pineapple does indeed deserve to be on pizza.
Only if there is canadian bacon on the pizza as well. And I'm not talking about that real peameal canadian bacon, I'm talking about the fake ham shit that people in the US call canadian bacon. You all fucked up the other stuff, I don't think you can even get peameal anymore.
Ew. Fucking disgusting. Canadian bacon is the only reason I went so long thinking pineapple didn't belong on pizza. Canadian bacon destroys everything it touches. Only when I went vegan and tried a tempeh barbecue pineapple pizza did I realize how wrong I was about the pineapple. It was only the Canadian bacon that I hated.

I can't express in words how much Canadian bacon has always made me want to vomit.
 #85565  by joecaca
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:38 pm
Let me tell yall a story that you might have missed, 'bout a nikka named Jesus from Nazareth. They don't wanna teach you this in bible school, yeah the nikka had dreads, shit that cat was cool! He used to roll around campus in a beat up Kia, with a bumper on the back that said "POW MIA." Other MC's don't stand a chance, let the power of Christ compel you.. to dance! Son of god, awesome ass bod, 2 golden globes, one emmy nod. Everyone thought all hopes was lost when they nailed J-diddy to a David cross... there's no "I" in TEAM, but there's a J-E-S-U-S on the scene, hey yo it's Jesus: "someone let me out of my cage! I go to church like every day. I'm here to spread the word of god lets do this! I love all men but motherfuck Judas!"
 #85569  by almostapathetic
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:04 pm
When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. so What did I do, you ask? Well my life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my Walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel Air livin' like Hm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said 'Fresh' and had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabbie, yo Holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air
Anthrax666 liked this