• Have you ever had your beliefs changed?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #85166  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:53 pm
I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone on here. I don't think of you as real people so it helps me not hate you and instead you just amuse me and the most you could ever hope to do would be to slightly irritate me.
You have single-handedly made 18.81% of all dislikes given by all users of this forum. Someone with more time than me will have to do the research to see if you are high score in that category.
 #85221  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 pm
You guys crack me up even when you say really retarded, fucked up shit that should make me angry. I guess the narcissist side of me that gets a kick out of feeling superior to people overrides the logical part of my brain that should be enraged.
 #85230  by Anthrax666
 Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
You guys crack me up even when you say really retarded, fucked up shit that should make me angry. I guess the narcissist side of me that gets a kick out of feeling superior to people overrides the logical part of my brain that should be enraged.
Are you still living in that blokes house?
joecaca liked this
 #85241  by Demeter
 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:46 pm
Demeter wrote:
Are you still living in that blokes house?
He moved out so it's his ex-wife's house now, but yeah.
 #85397  by Kumacho
 Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 pm
Certain portions of this thread would best be described as delusions of grandeur. I won't mention any names for fear they might once again feel the need to aggrandize themselves. But this person really needs to stop lying to their shrink.