• I am feeling the Joy of the Holidays

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #86042  by PastorX
 Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:02 pm
For some reason I am very happy this year during the fall/winter season. I am filled with I guess you can call Christmas Joy. I hope everyone will be happy for the remainder of the 2017 year and have a blessed 2018. Something inside of me just feels like some very good news is going to happen. Weird but I have a strong feeling about this year's holidays-or maybe it might just be that I am high on opiates and weed.
lemmiwinx liked this
 #87030  by cunnalingus
 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:09 pm
Fentanyl is sweeping the states now just like it did in Canada two years ago. I had a good friend die from it. She got coke laced with fent, overdosed, recovered in the hospital went back to the party house and did more laced drugs and died while my best friend who was at home sleeping when he got the call to go check on her. He was sober btw and her boyfriend also so he gave her cpr since everyone there was too high. She died......... nobody had narcan and neither did the fire department when they first responded.
 #87035  by JohnnyP
 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:17 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:09 pm
Fentanyl is sweeping the states now just like it did in Canada two years ago. I had a good friend die from it. She got coke laced with fent, overdosed, recovered in the hospital went back to the party house and did more laced drugs and died while my best friend who was at home sleeping when he got the call to go check on her. He was sober btw and her boyfriend also so he gave her cpr since everyone there was too high. She died......... nobody had narcan and neither did the fire department when they first responded.
It's been here for awhile. Never seen it laced with coke. It's in most heroin in the US now.
 #87039  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:25 pm
As long as Trump remains our president and commander in chief there's nowhere for the USA to go but up. How high does the stock market have to go before you start believing?