• LOL at Canada and its people!

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #87267  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 am
Western Civilization has been slipping for far longer than cultural Marxism has been around. The attraction of CM is a symptom, not the disease. George Santayana noted in around 1900 that the only purpose American Civilization seemed to have was to increase the gross national product and the life expectancy.

The problem started when nothing could be found to replace the social function of religion. The tremendous prestige of science has blinded most people to it's limitations in a materialist view of the universe. A few people are able to live fulfilling lives as more or less balanced, rational beings but most fall into romanticism (worshiping your own emotions) sensualism or existential despair. Cultural Marxism is a cult of sensual, materialist, existential despair. It seeks to perfect humankind by making them inhuman.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #87301  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 am
I started reading but stopped during the first sentence.
You are one dumbass motherfucker. Just an FYI, his first sentence said, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Think about that for a while.

:D
BDR529 liked this
 #87304  by kocher
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 am
Not wanting to indulge oneself in a rambling episode of paranoid delusions of doomsday saying drivel doesn't make someone a dumb motherfucker.

And that's the one sentence he did read. After reading the whole thing, I can tell you he made the smart decision.
joecaca liked this
 #87306  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:19 am
kocher wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 am
Not wanting to indulge oneself in a rambling episode of paranoid delusions of doomsday saying drivel doesn't make someone a dumb motherfucker.

And that's the one sentence he did read. After reading the whole thing, I can tell you he made the smart decision.
Idk... I only read the first sentence lol


Joe's been being a dumb mutherfucker either way. He's been complaining about people who post pictures and videos. He doesn't like that.
JohnnyP liked this
 #87350  by joecaca
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:09 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 am
I started reading but stopped during the first sentence.
You are one dumbass motherfucker. Just an FYI, his first sentence said, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Think about that for a while.

:D
I did but then got sidetracked by the thought of your mom's b-hole. Oh sure, there's some city miles on that thing but it just feels right. :)
Caca
edsbrian liked this
 #87356  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:22 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:09 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 am
I started reading but stopped during the first sentence.
You are one dumbass motherfucker. Just an FYI, his first sentence said, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Think about that for a while.

:D
I did but then got sidetracked by the thought of your mom's b-hole. Oh sure, there's some city miles on that thing but it just feels right. :)
Caca
And you complain about other peoples jokes? :roll: