• Christmas

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #87340  by cunnalingus
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:25 pm
Lol you’re such a child. I’m only buying little things for other people but here’s a list of 539 things I want people to buy for me. When are you going to grow up and realize the world doesn’t revolve around you?
BDR529, JohnnyP liked this
 #87341  by Demeter
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:36 pm
I'm getting them little things and MONEY.

I used to go overboard on Christmas and spend like $1000 for it. Now I'm trying to limit the amount of stuff I buy and make it more meaningful. Also because I don't have the money to be spending like that anymore, and the family and people I need to buy stuff for has grown so if I continued to spend as much for each person as I did, it would be like $3000. But also, because one family I'm buying stuff for lives in another state, but they're going to be moving here shortly so I'm not going to buy them a ton of stuff they're going to have to haul back here. Also they're poor so I'm primarily going to give them money so they can spend it how they need to.

Also nobody's actually going to buy that stuff for me except maybe one or two things from my mom. But that's the stuff I want.
 #87342  by edsbrian
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:41 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:36 pm
I'm getting them little things and MONEY.

I used to go overboard on Christmas and spend like $1000 for it. Now I'm trying to limit the amount of stuff I buy and make it more meaningful. Also because I don't have the money to be spending like that anymore, and the family and people I need to buy stuff for has grown so if I continued to spend as much for each person as I did, it would be like $3000. But also, because one family I'm buying stuff for lives in another state, but they're going to be moving here shortly so I'm not going to buy them a ton of stuff they're going to have to haul back here. Also they're poor so I'm primarily going to give them money so they can spend it how they need to.

Also nobody's actually going to buy that stuff for me except maybe one or two things from my mom.
I’d like some pictures of your butthole for Christmas.
BDR529, joecaca, JohnnyP liked this
 #87391  by edsbrian
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:59 pm
What are you gonna get me?
Alright! So this is up for negotiations! I could give you an Applebee’s gift card that’s been sitting on top of my dresser for like two years. Deal?
 #87404  by cunnalingus
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm
The jigga-do’s and jigga-don’ts Of jiggabo dining. Written and illustrated by pirate the male nurse.
 #87409  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:25 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 am
I-I-I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, oooh. *crip walks*
Oh jeez, Joe. You're a real hoot! :)

I'm sorry that your father never got you that karaoke machine for Christmas and forced you to play team sports. He was just doing the best he could.
Anthrax666 liked this
 #87415  by JohnnyP
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm
What are you guys doing for Kwanzaa? Even though you don’t like black people, why not celebrate their holiday, AMIRITE!! Demeter am I doing it right?
I just like the free stuff and pretty lights, give me a break.

Also if you don't like paganism stfu.
Paganism is fucking super gay. It's commonly practiced by fat, attention seeking females looking to be edgy and beta male cucks who are trying to fuck them. It's the religion of social rejects.
cunnalingus liked this
 #87449  by Kumacho
 Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:32 pm
I'm getting little things for people and then money this year.

Cute clothes and cool toys for all the kids, salad bowl cutter and fancy tea for my mom.

And for Christmas, I want all this: http://a.co/biTVRrr and this: https://wanelo.co/sunshinenlemondrops
27 items (including laptops) just on the Amazon one.

What the fuck have you done to make you think you deserve somebody buying you all this shit?

So far as we can tell you aren't even sucking anyone's dick. Do you expect fucking strangers to buy you thousands of dollars of shit for Christmas, just because you asked?