• Christmas

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #89927  by Demeter
 Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:26 pm
kocher wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 am

Also have no idea what to get my sister for Christmas. She's vegan, into health, and likes GOT. I was thinking maybe get her a season of GOT but I can't ethically do that because of the ridiculous amount of fur they use. So I'm kind of stuck. She already has plenty of cook books I think. I don't want to JUST get her money. At least one little thing that's nice for her. I gotta get these things fast too because there's only a week left and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping.
Nathalie Emmanuel is a vegan and the biggest babe on the show. Refuses to wear real animal products. Not sure how many Missandei gifts are out there though. Get your grandma a fidget spinner.
That's actually a good point I guess. The midget is a very outspoken vegan as well. His outfits must be vegan as well or I would be shocked. Alright, I might think about it.

And I think I'm going to get my grandma a DIY memoir, and one for my grandpa too I guess even though I'm not related to him by blood anyway.

I just need to verify that she can still write without her hands hurting too much, and might also need to get her a magnifying glass to go with it.

I could never get into fidget spinners but that's a decent idea since they're very cheap anyway.
almostapathetic wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:35 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:13 am
What should I get my grandma for Christmas?
Is it his grandma?

Obviously not. I actually like this grandma. No presents for the other one.
joecaca wrote:Get her a cat from the shelter. You'll save an animal and your grandma will get company. If she's in good enough shape she could have a dog which would also be good protection.
Absolutely love this idea if not for my worry that she would forget or be unable to take proper care of the animal, and it would end up being more of an extra burden than anything else. They do have a dog though, last I visited anyway.
 #89934  by cunnalingus
 Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:08 pm
Cats! I love cats!! The special fried rice at my local Chinese food restaurant makes a good dish.
BDR529 liked this
 #90931  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:01 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 am
Oh dildo jokes! LOL! 😂
But... I haven’t said anything about you yet :confused: