• Christmas is the season of giving.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #90617  by Demeter
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:58 pm
Post here about gifts you're excited to give to others or any good deals you've found on products.

Me: I'm excited to give my mom a salad chopping bowl. I got an extra large one for only $3.99. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1

Also got a smaller one that looks nicer and is perfect for a quick single meal, but I got it from aliexpress and I don't think it's going to get here in time because they already took like a month. It might even be lost, so I'm thinking about just buying another from Amazon and keeping the aliexpress one for myself. I do like salads.

Then I'm excited about all the gifts I got for the children. Except I feel like my niece kind of got jipped because I gave her a shirt that ended up not fitting me that was final sale (it's adorable, but there's a chance it won't be her style - it's a see through lace peplum top) and some 80 cent earrings that ended up not looking quite how they looked online - I thought they were more Jasmine style earrings but they're a little funkier than that. Then I gave her a ten dollar gift card. Meant to give her a bunch of vegan food but I was only able to fit a few candy bars in the box. I guess maybe when she moves here I'll give her a little vegan gift basket.

Which brings me to the other thing I'm kind of excited about - gonna make a big gift basket for my brother's family with a bunch of vegan food and stuff like cruelty free vegan bubble bath, and home made dinosaur, train, butterfly, and star shaped cookies.

Excited to make all the custom cards for them too. This Christmas business is feeling like a full time job because I have too many people to get gifts for. So glad I'm out of school or it would be impossible. Everyone would be getting nothing but gift cards.

And finally, I'm excited to give my mom a mopping robot. If you see a good deal on one under $150, let me know, because I haven't actually bought it yet. Want one that's both pretty, inexpensive, does a good job, and includes washable mop rags (although that would be pretty disgusting to put them in the washing machine with the stuff that spills in my mom's house...).
 #90636  by almostapathetic
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:16 pm
I'm gonna hit your mom up on FB. Then eventually I'm gonna user that mopper to smear my splooge all over the place when I pull out of her in the kitchen. I'm gonna stir her with my dick like fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt.
 #90640  by Demeter
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:16 pm
I'm gonna hit your mom up on FB. Then eventually I'm gonna user that mopper to smear my splooge all over the place when I pull out of her in the kitchen. I'm gonna stir her with my dick like fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt.
Sorry but my mom has high standards. How do you think I got such good genetics? Not by her fucking overweight mental cripples. Also she doesn't have a FB but maybe try Svenster's mom?
kocher, 2tall liked this
 #90651  by Demeter
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:39 pm
I'm starting a new project after I remembered I still had a bunch of old family photos scanned on my photobucket account.

So I'm going to print out tons of photos and create a whole album to send to my grandma, who asked for photos of everyone. I'm going to try to get everyone together for family photos too. That's going to be much trickier though. We haven't taken photos of anyone but the kids since the last time we visited her, years ago. So we'll have to take new ones.
 #90655  by almostapathetic
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:Twelve days until pot goes for sale here in California.
Good call. Ima get her mom stoned. What should I bring for the post sex munchies? Obviously she's gonna be eating sausage, but I mean after all that.