• Christmas is the season of giving.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #90695  by BDR529
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:56 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 pm
Well you know what they say! Incest is the best, put your sister to the test.

Better my sister than my mama but my mama's not bad...

#90704  by Demeter
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:01 pm
She finger blaster your stink hole? GROSSE WHAT A HOMIPERV! Alles klar?
No, mom knew about her brother doing that and did nothing. This is fact. I can quote it.
That's libel. My brother never touched me sexually, I am happy to say. He just beat me regularly and when I was homeless to escape my mom just threatened me and guilt tripped me to come back home.
 #90739  by Demeter
 Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:20 am
Which should I get?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bissell-po ... Id=4877704

This one is nice because 1. It's slightly cheaper and 2. It has a spotboost brush for difficult spots (which my mom's house typically has a lot of). 3. I can pick it up locally, which means that returns will also be stress free in the event my mom doesn't want it for some reason or I find something better.

OR

https://smile.amazon.com/Steam-Mop-Mult ... +mop&psc=1

This one is nice because it's a 5-in-1 steam mop with a handheld steamer that would be great for the counters and tables to sanitize them. My sister and her kids are going to be moving in the house soon so it's going to have to be kept much cleaner than it's kept now. Also this way when I come over it won't be so traumatic for me hopefully, because if it looks clean, it probably actually is, because steam sanitizes. Normally I'm scared to touch anything. Last Christmas I had a mental breakdown trying to clean the kitchen I was planning on cooking in. It was so disgusting that I ended up just going into my old room and crying. So assuming this actually gets used, it would be a huge relief.

But on the down side, there is no spotboost brush for the tough spots, and I'm not sure how many times the floor would have to be gone over because it lacks that attachment. Might have to physically kneel down and scrub with a sponge, which my mom has a hard time doing based on her asking me to pick up anything she ever drops. Or maybe she's just worried her butt crack will show, IDK.
 #90870  by almostapathetic
 Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:20 am
Which should I get?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bissell-po ... Id=4877704

This one is nice because 1. It's slightly cheaper and 2. It has a spotboost brush for difficult spots (which my mom's house typically has a lot of). 3. I can pick it up locally, which means that returns will also be stress free in the event my mom doesn't want it for some reason or I find something better.

OR

https://smile.amazon.com/Steam-Mop-Mult ... +mop&psc=1

This one is nice because it's a 5-in-1 steam mop with a handheld steamer that would be great for the counters and tables to sanitize them. My sister and her kids are going to be moving in the house soon so it's going to have to be kept much cleaner than it's kept now. Also this way when I come over it won't be so traumatic for me hopefully, because if it looks clean, it probably actually is, because steam sanitizes. Normally I'm scared to touch anything. Last Christmas I had a mental breakdown trying to clean the kitchen I was planning on cooking in. It was so disgusting that I ended up just going into my old room and crying. So assuming this actually gets used, it would be a huge relief.

But on the down side, there is no spotboost brush for the tough spots, and I'm not sure how many times the floor would have to be gone over because it lacks that attachment. Might have to physically kneel down and scrub with a sponge, which my mom has a hard time doing based on her asking me to pick up anything she ever drops. Or maybe she's just worried her butt crack will show, IDK.
Buy mum a black-light. Then she can reminisce about our time together.

#90911  by Demeter
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:50 am
I scored shopping today.

First I got some foundation for 40% off, then 20% of that price, then I got this bubblegum lip scrub I've been wanting for literally years but could never justify paying 20 dollars for it, for only like 3 bucks. Different brand, just as effective and delicious. I got another to give as a gift as well.

Then I got this indoor activity for the kids I used to care for, to keep them entertained and healthy. It's like a spinning limbo stick and it makes you duck and jump. Only $9. Hopefully they get good use out of it.

Then I got the cutest piggy slippers for both my niece and myself because I just need them in my life. $10 each. Not a great deal but I couldn't resist. They're perfect. Can't find a pic of them online otherwise I'd show them cause they're so flipping cute.

Then I got this cool cookie cutter that cuts like 8 mini cookies at a time. Gingerbread men and Christmas trees. Only like $1.40. Could not resist for that price.

Then I picked up my fancy steam mop from Best Buy that I ordered, but later I found a steam mop for less than half the price - only thing is it doesn't have the cool spot scrubbing attachment. So I'm thinking about if that's going to be a big enough deal to warrant 50 extra dollars. I guess probably not - at least if the floors are mopped regularly. But IDK.... not entirely sure how effective steam mops are on tough spots. Might mean my mom has to physically scrub them.

Then I got a big 74 cent holiday bowl that I'm going to use as a gift basket because actual baskets are way too expensive for something that's probably just going to take up storage space or be thrown away right after.

Then I got some little $1.50 holiday style bath fizzies to put in the gift bowl.

What else.... Oh. IDK if this will actually work as advertised, but I bought some "pest" deterrents. They make a sound I guess only mice and spiders and stuff can hear. Supposedly dogs can not hear them. But I'll have to look into them and see if they actually work and all that. Might return them but I thought they could be great because my mom gets mice in the house like yearly and it's not fair to the mice that they either get killed or taken from their family and relocated to a strange place.

I think that's about it besides food. Very excited about giving all these gifts.
 #90940  by kocher
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:23 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:01 pm
She finger blaster your stink hole? GROSSE WHAT A HOMIPERV! Alles klar?
No, mom knew about her brother doing that and did nothing. This is fact. I can quote it.
That's libel. My brother never touched me sexually, I am happy to say. He just beat me regularly and when I was homeless to escape my mom just threatened me and guilt tripped me to come back home.
Seems like he creates these gay little fantasies (see: entire thread) and actually starts to believe them.
Demeter liked this