• Christmas is the season of giving.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #90946  by JohnnyP
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:39 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:01 pm
She finger blaster your stink hole? GROSSE WHAT A HOMIPERV! Alles klar?
No, mom knew about her brother doing that and did nothing. This is fact. I can quote it.
That's libel. My brother never touched me sexually, I am happy to say. He just beat me regularly and when I was homeless to escape my mom just threatened me and guilt tripped me to come back home.
Maybe he should have touched you sexually. That sounds better than getting beaten regularly.
 #90977  by Demeter
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 pm
I have never once touched a little boy wiener. It's really gross that you think it's funny to spread that lie and indicates severe mental illness.
 #90980  by JohnnyP
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:42 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 pm
I have never once touched a little boy wiener. It's really gross that you think it's funny to spread that lie and indicates severe mental illness.
For you to say that makes you look totally guilty.
Kumacho liked this
 #90987  by Demeter
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:46 pm
I bought way too much stuff so I'm actually giving some of the things I bought to my mom to give me for Christmas since she hasn't bought me anything. So she's going to be giving me the pig slippers and foundation for Christmas. So excited. Might give her my colander to give me for Christmas too.

My group of family and friends to get gifts for is way too huge. Next year I think everyone's just getting $5 gifts. Not my fault they had so many damn kids. Too expensive. Glad at least I saved some money by making my own cards. So far I saved like $25 by doing that.

The people who live near me are getting old (but high quality and gift worthy) food of mine in 74 cent gift baskets with a couple little gifts thrown in and I don't feel bad about that at all. This way they eat less non-vegan food as well. 8-)

People who live farther away lucked out because they got their gifts sent before I realized I'm starting to run out of money. Gonna be selling a lot of stuff to make up for this spending spree.
 #91117  by Concerno
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 am
I usually give books as gifts. Everybody enjoys second hand books.

My brother is getting a copy of the Twelve Caesars I had bound in goat leather. In Latin. Probably @PlusCaChange is the only one here who ever even heard of Suetonius, though. Barbarians.

I thought about binding it in sheepskin, but since I'm not an idiot, I opted for goat.
 #91120  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:41 am
Concerno wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 am

I thought about binding it in sheepskin, but since I'm not an idiot, I opted for goat.

word on the street is that Gaius likes warm yogurt on his back