• Christmas is the season of giving.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #91122  by JohnnyP
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:06 am
Concerno wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:29 am
I usually give books as gifts. Everybody enjoys second hand books.

My brother is getting a copy of the Twelve Caesars I had bound in goat leather. In Latin. Probably @PlusCaChange is the only one here who ever even heard of Suetonius, though. Barbarians.

I thought about binding it in sheepskin, but since I'm not an idiot, I opted for goat.
Bind your dong in a sheep or goat. You sound like an Italian shepard.
 #91171  by almostapathetic
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:46 pm
People who live farther away lucked out because they got their gifts sent before I realized I'm starting to run out of money. Gonna be selling a lot of stuff to make up for this spending spree.
We've been talking things over and I told your mom I'd start giving you an allowance as long as you stay in school full time.

Also, after well sell her condo I'm kicking your brother to the curb. There's no way he's living under my roof so you better think of an excuse why he can't come crash at your room when he asks.
 #91280  by Demeter
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:35 pm
That actually sounds pretty nice tbh. Free money and my brother finally moving out of the house. Only downside would be that it's really only exchanging one retard for another. So actually no difference except you'd probably try to rape me somehow so it'd be even worse actually nvm.
2tall liked this
 #93077  by happysock
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:35 pm
That actually sounds pretty nice tbh. Free money and my brother finally moving out of the house. Only downside would be that it's really only exchanging one retard for another. So actually no difference except you'd probably try to rape me somehow so it'd be even worse actually nvm.
Wash u puss. :D
 #93087  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pm
Gotta love how she pretends her brother didn't sexually assault her. Why else would she bring it up if there's nothing to it?
Just because you sexually assault your family doesn't mean it's normal. Thankfully my brother isn't that fucked up.