• Real Talk-Stupid Family Members

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #91090  by PastorX
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:38 am
So I am avoiding Christmas this year with my family. Here is my list of who and why:

Oldest brother- when he was 18 he dated 7th grader. They broke up after she cheated on him with a boy her age. He tried winning her back by buying flowers and climbing her parent's roof to surprise her only to see her coming home with her new boyfriend. Then he spent the next 20 years playing World of Warcraft. He got a bitch pregnant and married her. I helped his wedding with $1k and didn't even want him to repay me. He ignores his eldest child and she got some fucked up teeth.

Younger brother by 1 year: He's 35 now and lives with my parents. He is dating his high school girlfriend and she is a registered nurse. She buys him things and covers vacation cruises etc. He is a bitch and will complain that if I don't have the advance degree and high paying job I will be just like him. He doesn't realize how stupid that argument is.

Younger, younger brother: He changes oil for a living with 1 kid and a wife that has a Master's Degree. She is doing some intern stuff at the moment and they have 1 kid. Not sure if it's his because he looks nothing like my brother. When they were dating her facebook profile had pictures of her making out with white guys and I am pretty sure she got fucked by them. The two garbage met by cousins matching them up. I am sure she will leave him after the oil changing job isn't paying the bills.

So I don't like being surrounded with pathetic people so I will skip Christmas with my so-called family as they are very pathetic, ghetto, and low class. I am so glad I migrated away from them living 300 miles away. Feels Good.

Added in 4 minutes 25 seconds:
BTW

My dad is dying but I have no remorse. He treated us like shit. When I received my Master Degree he went to a rooster fight-yes a cock fight instead of being there. He's now retarded and having PTSD. He's currently in the hospital. Growing up he would be gone until 3-4 am from his daily rooster fight or gambling with friends. He drank red-bull on the daily and I think it's finally catching up to him. Growing up I remember hearing him say that once we are 18 we are on our own. It scared the shit out of me during high school knowing and thinking that yea, I need to figure things out. I am glad I did.
 #91095  by JohnnyP
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:20 am
PastorX wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:42 am
So I am avoiding Christmas this year with my family. Here is my list of who and why:

Oldest brother- when he was 18 he dated 7th grader. They broke up after she cheated on him with a boy her age. He tried winning her back by buying flowers and climbing her parent's roof to surprise her only to see her coming home with her new boyfriend. Then he spent the next 20 years playing World of Warcraft. He got a bitch pregnant and married her. I helped his wedding with $1k and didn't even want him to repay me. He ignores his eldest child and she got some fucked up teeth.

Younger brother by 1 year: He's 35 now and lives with my parents. He is dating his high school girlfriend and she is a registered nurse. She buys him things and covers vacation cruises etc. He is a bitch and will complain that if I don't have the advance degree and high paying job I will be just like him. He doesn't realize how stupid that argument is.

Younger, younger brother: He changes oil for a living with 1 kid and a wife that has a Master's Degree. She is doing some intern stuff at the moment and they have 1 kid. Not sure if it's his because he looks nothing like my brother. When they were dating her facebook profile had pictures of her making out with white guys and I am pretty sure she got fucked by them. The two garbage met by cousins matching them up. I am sure she will leave him after the oil changing job isn't paying the bills.

So I don't like being surrounded with pathetic people so I will skip Christmas with my so-called family as they are very pathetic, ghetto, and low class. I am so glad I migrated away from them living 300 miles away. Feels Good.

Added in 4 minutes 25 seconds:
BTW

My dad is dying but I have no remorse. He treated us like shit. When I received my Master Degree he went to a rooster fight-yes a cock fight instead of being there. He's now retarded and having PTSD. He's currently in the hospital. Growing up he would be gone until 3-4 am from his daily rooster fight or gambling with friends. He drank red-bull on the daily and I think it's finally catching up to him. Growing up I remember hearing him say that once we are 18 we are on our own. It scared the shit out of me during high school knowing and thinking that yea, I need to figure things out. I am glad I did.
Thanks for letting us know you're black. That was very white of you.
2tall liked this
 #91101  by 2tall
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:04 am
I don’t blame your dad for being gone all the time. It sounds like he had 4 little gook bitches for sons. Enjoy sitting home alone with your Chinese take out. I’m sure everyone is equally glad that you’re not coming home for Christmas.
edsbrian liked this
 #91104  by edsbrian
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:19 am
2tall wrote:
I don’t blame your dad for being gone all the time. It sounds like he had 4 little gook bitches for sons. Enjoy sitting home alone with your Chinese take out. I’m sure everyone is equally glad that you’re not coming home for Christmas.
You’re not as shitty as you used to be. Still a lil nerd doe! Merry Christmas, geek!!
joecaca liked this
 #91107  by Concerno
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:51 am
My youngest sister dated a black guy back in high school. Haven't spoken to her since. According to my brother she finally got her degree last year (so even before Demeter) and is holding down a job.
 #91112  by 2tall
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:46 am
edsbrian wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:19 am
2tall wrote:
You’re not as shitty as you used to be. Still a lil nerd doe! Merry Christmas, geek!!
Thanks! Merry Christmas, prick!
 #91113  by PlusCaChange
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:51 am
Unhappy families are like bad neighborhoods, you get a critical mass of self-centered, asshole behavior and civility goes out the window. The parents example has an effect but I expect it's mostly a predisposition. Just as with empathy/ruthlessness there needs to be a balance between self-centeredness and unselfishness and just as with any other characteristic a predisposition to too much self-centeredness can run in families.
 #91114  by Hakik
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:13 am
They didn't have Red Bull in the US 30+ years ago. There wasn't even Red Bull in most states 20 years ago.

OOPS