• Real Talk-Stupid Family Members

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #91215  by JohnnyP
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:16 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:52 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:43 am

what's funny is all u talk about is gay shit
Says the homo who puts dicks in his avi and posts pics of dicks constantly.
funny. are u a dick watcher?
In this place everyone is a dick watcher. Can't help it considering what you post. I guess the only solution is for everyone to block you. :D

DON'T BE A DICK WATCHER AND BLOCK TIM KERR!!!
 #91231  by AngryGeriatric
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm
Concerno wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:54 am
Haven't seen her because this particular black guy was a fucking disgrace. His first name was Pita, I shit you not. He was sitting in my parents kitchen in the morning eating my cereal dressed in his underwear. He was stoned 90% of the time and could barely speak a civilized language.
So you are saying a black guy woke up and got out of bed in the morning? And you expect us to believe that?!?
 #91232  by almostapathetic
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm
Concerno wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:54 am
Haven't seen her because this particular black guy was a fucking disgrace. His first name was Pita, I shit you not. He was sitting in my parents kitchen in the morning eating my cereal dressed in his underwear. He was stoned 90% of the time and could barely speak a civilized language.
So you are saying a black guy woke up and got out of bed in the morning? And you expect us to believe that?!?
Maybe he hadn't been to bed yet. My biggest problem is it was at the parent's house. Were they on vacation or something, or did they allow this?
 #91235  by AngryGeriatric
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:40 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm
Maybe he hadn't been to bed yet. My biggest problem is it was at the parent's house. Were they on vacation or something, or did they allow this?
I thought about that but it seems unlikely that he would take his pants off to eat some cereal and go to bed. I think if was still up from the night before he would be in the back yard shooting some craps and drinking MD2020 before passing out on top of the recycling bin.
BDR529 liked this
 #91251  by almostapathetic
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:58 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:40 pm

I thought about that but it seems unlikely that he would take his pants off to eat some cereal and go to bed.
Maybe he just got done fucking the mud shark. I think it's best if we don't waste logic and reasoning on such things.

#91325  by PastorX
 Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:43 am
So last week I visited my dad in the hospital. He had some mini-stroke. I had to feed him some liquid soup. As I fed him I am just looking at him and thinking, man karma gotcha huh? Your legacy is gambling and you got nothing. What a sad pathetic way to go.
 #91328  by 2tall
 Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:49 am
PastorX wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:43 am
So last week I visited my dad in the hospital. He had some mini-stroke. I had to feed him some liquid soup. As I fed him I am just looking at him and thinking, man karma gotcha huh? Your legacy is gambling and you got nothing. What a sad pathetic way to go.
Gambling and 4 dipshit sons. You and your brothers, but especially you, will carry on your fathers legacy of patheticness for years to come.
PastorX liked this