• would you consider this stalking? youtber goes to anothers house,local stores etc

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #92244  by Massiewho
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 pm
hello this is a small part of my friend edward hubbards story.if you are unsure who he is just type his name into youtube.This is just a very small segment of the edward hubbard story.This started nearly 2 years ago.Edward was defending McJuggerNuggets ,Larry's Lounge and Pickleboy against the youtubber hagyrants and his crew.This segment shows tindiils "huntin hubba" videos and edwards reactions to them and the effects.Tindiil is the co-host for hagyrants podcast....would love to hear others thoughtson this it is a longer video but i think ppl will enjoy and shows the dangers of gaining just some status on youtube and what comes with it.https://youtu.be/oCFSxd5q8Mw
 #92258  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 pm
Massiewho wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:16 pm
I like how they fool you into watching that crap then they pull the shocker on you. Also the lovely gals doing splits in their leotards at the end were totally worth my time.
i think you watched the wrong video.
Possibly but at least I had a happy ending and I haven't been able to claim that very often of late.