• Stories of the Paranormal

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #97894  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:44 am
Anyone have any interesting stories that are paranormal in nature? And no...food that keeps disapearing in front of Brian is not paranormal.

I just gave Lady Grey Bush a Nikon D5100 for Christmas and yesterday she took several photos with a single greenish blue orb in them. Thought it was a defect with the camera but everything checks out as normal. Also, if you blow up the photos the orb shows a man and woman in 1930s styled garb standing next to each other. Craziest shit I've ever seen. I'll be uploading them soon so everyone can check them out.

Here are some of the photos...
Blow up of orb...
Last edited by JohnnyP on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #97895  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:48 am
The correct terminology for this is cuckoldery

*runs away*
 #97911  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 am
Yeah man. When my first son was born, me my wife(then girlfriend) lived in a small two bedroom apartment near the hospital in Rupert. I was sitting on my couch playing my gamecube with no shirt on and I felt something on my left arm. I looked down and It was a scratch that looked like this \|/, about a week later I was sitting playing my game and I felt a strong pain on my back and I had the same \|/ mark only this time going from my shoulder blades to lower back covering my whole back. We also randomly had doors close, our stroller rolled one time from our front door to the living room on a carpeted floor. Our son would look at the supporting beam that ran dividing our living room from the kitchen and laugh at it or sometimes he would scream and look away. We moved from that place soon after. My brother would come down from prince george with his new girlfriend who was a certified nut job who swore she saw dead people since she was a kid and they would stay with us for a weekend here and there. Our new place we lived it we would hear knocking on the walls. My son constantly had bruises on his legs and when we asked him where the bruises came from he said the old man who lived upstairs gets mad and pushes him down when he plays cause his toyroom was upstairs. When I mentioned this to my brothers crazy ass girlfriend she turned white cause she claimed she saw that guy upstairs also. Just weird shit man. We had our house blessed after that cause my wifes family is super religious and I swear that this shit stopped after that. I dunno though man. Oh there was another time and I'd love to find this fucking picture again. But we had this party spot at the mouth of the skeena river where everyone would go and have big fires and burn clothes of the deceased and plates of food. That sort of shit. But we were all there partying and our friend who had a polaroid camera took a picture of a few of us standing in front of the fire. When it developed, you could see and im not making this shit up, screaming faces in the fire. At least around a dozen.
JohnnyP liked this
 #97915  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 am
Before these assholes bought the property here at inverness pass at the mouth of the skeena. There used to be a trail that went down and to those alder trees to the left we had an area there where we would set up tents and have our fires/parties.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@54.1991071, ... 312!8i6656

Added in 1 minute 46 seconds:
Theres also a killer halibut hole there where you can cast a line out and get halibut and sockeye there.
 #97917  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:14 am
I'd say 'suck its dick' but i know u already did that ;) ;)
 #97918  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
It's a ball. It doesnt have a dick. Maybe suck my balls would be a better fit here.
 #97921  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:18 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
It's a ball. It doesnt have a dick. Maybe suck my balls would be a better fit here.
You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.