• Vegans

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #98197  by Demeter
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 pm
You're fat and ugly and dumb and you entirely deserve it.
 #98198  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:30 pm
I get this strange feeling that you just tried to say that veganism makes people thin, good looking, and smart.

Just a hunch.
 #98199  by almostapathetic
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 pm
You're fat and ugly and dumb and you entirely deserve it.
A: What are things Briana LeVegan says to her mirror every morning, Alex?

:lol:
 #98201  by Demeter
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:30 pm
I get this strange feeling that you just tried to say that veganism makes people thin, good looking, and smart.

Just a hunch.
No I just got the urge to rip her hair out but since I can't do that over the internet, insulting her appearance and intelligence was the next best thing. There's nothing she can really do about her appearance and that kind of insult tends to sting the most. I can almost forgive her though because she didn't really have a chance at being normal with her ghetto upbringing. Too bad her parents never took a class on nutrition...or graduated elementary school. Imagine if they just had a 5 minute moment of clarity, Laylay could have been aborted and saved from all this suffering. Such a cruel world.
 #98257  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:23 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm
No I just got the urge to rip her hair out but since I can't do that over the internet, insulting her appearance and intelligence was the next best thing. There's nothing she can really do about her appearance and that kind of insult tends to sting the most. I can almost forgive her though because she didn't really have a chance at being normal with her ghetto upbringing. Too bad her parents never took a class on nutrition...or graduated elementary school. Imagine if they just had a 5 minute moment of clarity, Laylay could have been aborted and saved from all this suffering. Such a cruel world.
Take a long hard look, you just wrote your own biography.
laylay321 liked this
 #98660  by Demeter
 Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 pm
laylay321 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 am
Go get your papery vagina checked, maybe your brother can do it for you.
Yeah I don't need my brother to check it for me because I'm not a lard ass like you. I can get toilet paper out myself, and would prefer if you kept your family's bizarre habits private in the future so I don't have to lose my lunch. I actually need all the calories I consume.
 #98672  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:22 pm
*pees in trashcan* You should do that on Chaturbate and make a few bucks. I mean, you're gonna do it anyways...Why not make a buck.
laylay321 liked this
 #98679  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 pm
laylay321 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 am
Go get your papery vagina checked, maybe your brother can do it for you.
Yeah I don't need my brother to check it for me because I'm not a lard ass like you. I can get toilet paper out myself, and would prefer if you kept your family's bizarre habits private in the future so I don't have to lose my lunch. I actually need all the calories I consume.
Laylay 2, demeter 0. Time to throw in the towel. One more and she knocks you out
laylay321 liked this