• Vegans

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #98685  by laylay321
 Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 pm
She’s mentally unstable, it wouldn’t be right for me to put a nail in the coffin
 #98758  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 am
You couldn't hurt me if you tried. Anyone pretending you're wrecking me feels sorry for you and/or hates me and/or is joking btw. Your insults are as tragic as your last cholesterol screening. Pretty sure it's your coffin that's going to get nailed in first. If they make coffins that size. I'd suggest you get cremated but you would single-handedly cause global warming to the point of no return.
2tall liked this
 #98779  by happysock
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 am
Demeter wrote:
You couldn't hurt me if you tried. Anyone pretending you're wrecking me feels sorry for you and/or hates me and/or is joking btw. Your insults are as tragic as your last cholesterol screening. Pretty sure it's your coffin that's going to get nailed in first. If they make coffins that size. I'd suggest you get cremated but you would single-handedly cause global warming to the point of no return.
Ahem ... WASH u puss. :D
 #98782  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 am
Demeter wrote:
Another pathetic paragraph with no valid insults....
TKO TKO TKO *rings bell*
happysock, laylay321 liked this
 #98804  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 am
Demeter wrote:
Another pathetic paragraph with no valid insults....
TKO TKO TKO *rings bell*
If you thought Brian was fat, wait til you see Laylay.
 #98811  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 am
Fat or not, she doesn't have the worst possible personality a girl could have. You on the other hand are an ugly person, inside and out.
laylay321, Concerno liked this
 #98812  by edsbrian
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:54 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 am
Fat or not, she doesn't have the worst possible personality a girl could have. You on the other hand are an ugly person, inside and out.
I still want to see the inside, if you know what I mean? ;)
laylay321 liked this
 #98813  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 am
^
Now you're just grasping at straws. Everyone knows that's not possible.
Laylay stretches the limits of reality.
cunnalingus wrote:Fat or not, she doesn't have the worst possible personality a girl could have. You on the other hand are an ugly person, inside and out.
You're scum and she's scum, and birds of a feather flock together. Your opinion is less than meaningless.