• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100175  by Demeter
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:37 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 am
I don't give a fuck who is more attractive.
Exactly how many threads or polls have you started in the past over this very thing? Then how many more replies have you posted in other threads over the exact same thing? I've lost count.
Uh, pretty sure it's zero for the first one and IDK for the second but someone else started it if I did. You lost count at potato.
kocher, 2tall liked this
 #100177  by shapulous
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 am
I don't give a fuck who is more attractive.
Exactly how many threads or polls have you started in the past over this very thing? Then how many more replies have you posted in other threads over the exact same thing? I've lost count.
Uh, pretty sure it's zero for the first one and IDK for the second but someone else started it if I did. You lost count at potato.
So the Reddit poll you started isn't somthing you want to reference here, considering you like to reference it any other time?
HolidayFriday liked this
 #100180  by Demeter
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 pm
shapulous wrote:
Demeter wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:

So the Reddit poll you started isn't somthing you want to reference here, considering you like to reference it any other time?
I'm not even aware of any Reddit poll... It must suck being this confused all the time. Sometimes I'm not sure if you're deliberately lying because you're a troll or you really are this confused, but I've heard you on mic before so.... Well good luck in life.
2tall liked this
 #100196  by shapulous
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:11 pm
Demeter wrote:
shapulous wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I'm not even aware of any Reddit poll... It must suck being this confused all the time. Sometimes I'm not sure if you're deliberately lying because you're a troll or you really are this confused, but I've heard you on mic before so.... Well good luck in life.
Stop being such a lying cunt, there I feel better. You mad a poll, it was stupid and noe your embarrassed you did such a sad pathetic thing, noted.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #100197  by HolidayFriday
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 pm
You sound jealous. You keep trying to convince me of weird things like how your girlfriend is hotter than me, as if I give a fuck. Or bringing up Shap and essentially saying she's hotter than me, as if I give a fuck. It's like you want to destroy my self-esteem so severely that I'll see you as a prize.
Nice try.

I know this is difficult for someone with so little experience in relationships, but trying to destroy someone's self esteem doesn't make you seem better to them - it makes them get away from you. I complain about you because of your pinheaded bragging and attention whoring. Between that and your insulting, you're completely confounding - someone needs to point out Shap and company to you.

I mention my girlfriend because she is all that, and she is that important to me, and I did have to go through your weird, rude, unfounded insult that I was trying to get your attention.

No. Thank you.
BDR529 liked this
 #100205  by Hakik
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 pm
Demeter wrote:

You do realize a lot of people who saw the reddit poll are still here? Inb4 "my memory is a little fuzzy".

To refresh your memory, it was a poll you made on reddit with you and shap's picture, asking people who they thought was hotter.
 #100206  by 2tall
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 pm
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

You do realize a lot of people who saw the reddit poll are still here? Inb4 "my memory is a little fuzzy".

To refresh your memory, it was a poll you made on reddit with you and shap's picture, asking people who they thought was hotter.
No contest...Demeter is way hotter. Shat looks trashy.
 #100207  by shapulous
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 pm
2tall wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:02 pm
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

No contest...Demeter is way hotter. Shat looks trashy.
Go vote in the poll please.