• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100212  by Demeter
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Hakik wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm not even aware of any Reddit poll... It must suck being this confused all the time. Sometimes I'm not sure if you're deliberately lying because you're a troll or you really are this confused, but I've heard you on mic before so.... Well good luck in life.
You do realize a lot of people who saw the reddit poll are still here? Inb4 "my memory is a little fuzzy".

To refresh your memory, it was a poll you made on reddit with you and shap's picture, asking people who they thought was hotter.
I know Epic Fail made one, but I forget if it was on Reddit. And he openly acknowledged that he made it... You guys are just desperate to insult me because I won in the poll and you're mad because you think it boosted my ego. It didn't. I really do not give a single fuck.
2tall wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I'm not even aware of any Reddit poll... It must suck being this confused all the time. Sometimes I'm not sure if you're deliberately lying because you're a troll or you really are this confused, but I've heard you on mic before so.... Well good luck in life.
You do realize a lot of people who saw the reddit poll are still here? Inb4 "my memory is a little fuzzy".

To refresh your memory, it was a poll you made on reddit with you and shap's picture, asking people who they thought was hotter.
No contest...Demeter is way hotter. Shat looks trashy.
You should have seen her extensions she salvaged from the dollar store's dumpster back in the day lol. Her ex said I made her so insecure she got rid of them. Normally I might think, "to each their own," but these extensions were the sort that would make you think they needed to be committed to an insane asylum before their self-harm gets really out of hand.
 #100221  by almostapathetic
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I know Epic Fail made one, but I forget if it was on Reddit. And he openly acknowledged that he made it... You guys are just desperate to insult me because I won in the poll and you're mad because you think it boosted my ego. It didn't. I really do not give a single fuck.
2tall wrote:
Hakik wrote:

You should have seen her extensions she salvaged from the dollar store's dumpster back in the day lol. Her ex said I made her so insecure she got rid of them. Normally I might think, "to each their own," but these extensions were the sort that would make you think they needed to be committed to an insane asylum before their self-harm gets really out of hand.
It's a good thing you don't give a fuck. :roll:
 #100231  by shapulous
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

2tall wrote:
Hakik wrote:

My extensions cost over $700 everytime I got them in, and I simply couldn't keep up with the cost, had nothing to do with your sad attempts at coming at them. I actually am thinking of getting them redone soon, I'm sorry you can't afford nice things even though you live with your mom and beg people on the internet to buy you things. It's a good thing you don't care though, because some may think with all your long winded, constant responses that you do.
BDR529, hankhill3 liked this
 #100279  by joecaca
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 am
I care. This argument should be settled on Tinychat with a direct view of your b-holes. I'll judge who wins but really, this way, everybody will end up being a winner :). I'll post my own b-hole if demand is high enough.
Caca 💩
 #100288  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:52 am
joecaca wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 am
I care. This argument should be settled on Tinychat with a direct view of your b-holes. I'll judge who wins but really, this way, everybody will end up being a winner :). I'll post my own b-hole if demand is high enough.
I hate to break it to you, but those a chicks and not dudes. Sorry.
 #100292  by hankhill3
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 am
shapulous wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Hakik wrote:

2tall wrote:
My extensions cost over $700 everytime I got them in, and I simply couldn't keep up with the cost, had nothing to do with your sad attempts at coming at them. I actually am thinking of getting them redone soon, I'm sorry you can't afford nice things even though you live with your mom and beg people on the internet to buy you things. It's a good thing you don't care though, because some may think with all your long winded, constant responses that you do.
 #100314  by Hakik
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:26 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 am
I've never seen someone so proud of being robbed.
Don't worry, looks aren't everything. She might have you beat in looks and breasts, and also education, but I'm sure you can still beat her at something else.
shapulous liked this