• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100317  by shapulous
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:53 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:08 am
I've never seen someone so proud of being robbed.
You rob me and the rest of society of precious time we will never get back after interacting with you every day yet we are are still getting along just fine.
 #100318  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am
shapulous wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:45 pm
even though you live with your mom
You haven't heard...

Update: She now rents a bedroom in house in a neighborhood with Mexicans who play their music too loud and throw trash in the street. She also pees in her bedroom trashcan when a roommate is taking too long in the one and only bathroom. No shit. Reminiscent of Donger.
 #100322  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 pm
I had a dream about you last night Hakik. I was at a restaurant and you were bussing tables and your nose was even larger in person and you were embarrassed because you look like a slimy rat, so you tried to avoid being seen. You also had your morbidly obese girlfriend there and I was surprised that she was actually real, but was left wondering how your slug-like penis could reach any of her holes. Then I woke up because the imagery was too horrifying.

And she doesn't have any breasts, unless she got implants. And she went to school in Michigan. And she has the gummiest bee sting smile I've ever seen but to each their own.
almostapathetic wrote:
shapulous wrote:
You haven't heard...

Update: She now rents a bedroom in house in a neighborhood with Mexicans who play their music too loud and throw trash in the street. She also pees in her bedroom trashcan when a roommate is taking too long in the one and only bathroom. No shit. Reminiscent of Donger.
The reason I didn't want to knock on the door was because it would have been my first time meeting her and it sounded like she had a guy in there so I didn't want her to be embarrassed. I waited for hours and couldn't hold it anymore and it was like 3 am so there wasn't any place open with a bathroom. I had toilet paper and soap and a bottle of water in my room though so it was completely sanitary.
kocher liked this
 #100324  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
I had a dream about you last night Hakik. I was at a restaurant and you were bussing tables and your nose was even larger in person and you were embarrassed because you look like a slimy rat, so you tried to avoid being seen. You also had your morbidly obese girlfriend there and I was surprised that she was actually real, but was left wondering how your slug-like penis could reach any of her holes. Then I woke up because the imagery was too horrifying.

And she doesn't have any breasts, unless she got implants. And she went to school in Michigan. And she has the gummiest bee sting smile I've ever seen but to each their own.
almostapathetic wrote:
shapulous wrote:
You haven't heard...

The reason I didn't want to knock on the door was because it would have been my first time meeting her and it sounded like she had a guy in there so I didn't want her to be embarrassed. I waited for hours and couldn't hold it anymore and it was like 3 am so there wasn't any place open with a bathroom. I had toilet paper and soap and a bottle of water in my room though so it was completely sanitary.
Do you by any chance shit in the shower?
 #100325  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:31 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 pm
Demeter wrote:

almostapathetic wrote:

You haven't heard...

Do you by any chance shit in the shower?
No. But my roommate's cat does... It's made me late for school on several occasions.
 #100328  by Hakik
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:19 pm
Demeter wrote:

#100331  by JohnnyP
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:32 pm
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

You are now just figuring this out?
 #100332  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 pm
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

I think she uses these supposed "dreams" as self-manisfested opportunities to take potshots at people. Like if she phrases it as part of her fabricated dream, then it's okay. :lol:
 #100340  by shapulous
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:46 pm
Demeter wrote:

almostapathetic wrote:
shapulous wrote:
You haven't heard...

You so sadz. Im sorry I'm more attractive, more educated and just a generally more likeable person than you but that's no reason to project your insecurities onto me.

Did your mom finally kick you out because she was tired of housing her adult child who she has already told she hated?