• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100378  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:28 pm
shapulous wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm

3. I am basic, but white trash is a new one. If being white and not looking like a complete pleb makes me trash then I guess I fit the role. But that last bit about being a white trash skank is pretty irrelevant to everything else going on, which only leads me to believe you don't like me because of somthing unrelated. Perhaps because your jealous of somthing that you'll never come close to having....Perhaps? Perhaps.
LOL reminds me of Kaepernick taking the knee. Looks very similar........ :D

Added in 2 minutes 28 seconds:
2tall wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm
Sorry for calling you a skank. I don’t know you. You just seem like a vile person. I’m also sorry for judging you by your picture. You just remind me of the “last call” girls I used to pick up in bars when I was in my 20s. I’m not on here enough to get into a back and forth with you...I’m pissed at myself for talking to you this long. All I know is I saw one person, Demeter, getting shit from far too many people. There have been people on this site that talk about rape that get less shit than Demeter. She talks about what she believes in, eds talks about winning, and cunnalingus talks about Brian and lil pewps. To each their own I guess. If you don’t like it then move on to another post. I’m taking my own advice on that last one.
There is so much wrong with the first 6 sentences there. Is anyone supposed to believe any of that?
 #100407  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:54 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:11 pm
Sorry for calling you a skank. I don’t know you. You just seem like a vile person. I’m also sorry for judging you by your picture. You just remind me of the “last call” girls I used to pick up in bars when I was in my 20s. I’m not on here enough to get into a back and forth with you...I’m pissed at myself for talking to you this long. All I know is I saw one person, Demeter, getting shit from far too many people. There have been people on this site that talk about rape that get less shit than Demeter. She talks about what she believes in, eds talks about winning, and cunnalingus talks about Brian and lil pewps. To each their own I guess. If you don’t like it then move on to another post. I’m taking my own advice on that last one.
You're really too good for this forum. Also pointed out something really bizarre about this forum - there literally are self-proclaimed rapists on this forum and people don't harass them at all. But if you defend animals, whoa, you're asking for it!
 #100419  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:32 pm
There’s quite a big difference between defending animals and choosing not to support the meat industry; compared to wishing death on people who eat or hurt animals . Wishing death on another human being is sociopath behavior. That’s what made me see you as not a normal person but a fucking nut job, some people would call you retarded. I feel sorry for people that have to go through their lives with scrambled brains and don’t realize it. It’s kind of like looking at a full blown retard. Sure they may smile a lot and do retarded things, but they don’t realize they’re retarded. When a retard looks at us, they probably think we’re the retards. Sadly this is never the case, they’re just too retarded to know better. Oh and Brian’s fat.
JohnnyP, HolidayFriday liked this
 #100422  by edsbrian
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:45 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:33 pm
demeter is that kind of asshole who leaves santa a plate of carrots instead of cookies before Christmas.
Speaking of assholes... Demeter told me she was gonna show me her butthole for Christmas but that never happened :cry: :cry: :cry:
 #100423  by Demeter
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:45 pm
How can I care about animals and not wish that people who knowingly abuse them regularly would die? Also, "knowingly" is an important distinction that you guys like to ignore. Name the worst thing you can imagine someone could do and I guarantee you'd wish that person no longer existed. Only reason you think I'm crazy is because you don't think animals' suffering should be considered at all. You're the one who's a sociopath, and you're the one with a scrambled brain who doesn't realize it.