• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100559  by edsbrian
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 am
@Demeter But if you defend animals, whoa, you're asking for it!
That actually has nothing to do with any of it. People hate you because you beg them to hate you, you love it. You need it. This is why you've chosen veganism. It is a tool you use against people so you can receive the hate from them that you crave. It is a drug to you. It is your alcohol, your opiate. You are addicted to it and you need professional help to beat it. Until then you'll keep coming here. We are the bartender...This is your crack house and we are your dealer.
If you’re so aware of what she’s doing why do you feed into it each and every time?
 #100564  by almostapathetic
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
@Demeter But if you defend animals, whoa, you're asking for it!
That actually has nothing to do with any of it. People hate you because you beg them to hate you, you love it. You need it. This is why you've chosen veganism. It is a tool you use against people so you can receive the hate from them that you crave. It is a drug to you. It is your alcohol, your opiate. You are addicted to it and you need professional help to beat it. Until then you'll keep coming here. We are the bartender...This is your crack house and we are your dealer.
If you’re so aware of what she’s doing why do you feed into it each and every time?
Are you retarded? Or were you so eager to teyhard that you didn't take the time and try to comprehend what I said?

I am not going to explain it to you.
 #100569  by edsbrian
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:

Are you retarded? Or were you so eager to teyhard that you didn't take the time and try to comprehend what I said?

I am not going to explain it to you.
I actually didn’t read it, I just saw what appeared to be a long boring paragraph in response to Demeter and I assumed you were “feeding in” to her troll. I have now read your long boring paragraph and I was 100% correct.
 #100575  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 pm
You can't just read long paragraphs from certain people. You have to read all of the long paragraphs if you want to know how the conversation is going.

If you're not reading any of the long paragraphs, then you're pretty much lost and shit posting.
almostapathetic liked this
 #100577  by edsbrian
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 pm
You can't just read long paragraphs from certain people. You have to read all of the long paragraphs if you want to know how the conversation is going.

If you're not reading any of the long paragraphs, then you're pretty much lost and shit posting.
Lost shit posting is my specialty 8-) 8-) 8-)
 #100578  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:26 pm
not reading long paragraph....

> writes a long paragraph about it

:lol: :lol: :lol:
almostapathetic liked this