• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100603  by kocher
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:43 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm

If you’re so aware of what she’s doing why do you feed into it each and every time?
Are you retarded? Or were you so eager to teyhard that you didn't take the time and try to comprehend what I said?

I am not going to explain it to you.
I actually didn’t read it, I just saw what appeared to be a long boring paragraph in response to Demeter and I assumed you were “feeding in” to her troll. I have now read your long boring paragraph and I was 100% correct.
TL;DR:
He has anger issues that manifest itself into drooling, cringey obsessive episodes that span for years. He has killed people and uses the internet as a vice to stop from killing again.
 #100606  by edsbrian
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm
kocher wrote:
edsbrian wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Are you retarded? Or were you so eager to teyhard that you didn't take the time and try to comprehend what I said?

I am not going to explain it to you.
I actually didn’t read it, I just saw what appeared to be a long boring paragraph in response to Demeter and I assumed you were “feeding in” to her troll. I have now read your long boring paragraph and I was 100% correct.
TL;DR:
He has anger issues that manifest itself into drooling, cringey obsessive episodes that span for years. He has killed people and uses the internet as a vice to stop from killing again.
Interesting, I just figured he was a typical dipshit.
 #100607  by kocher
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:49 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm
kocher wrote:
edsbrian wrote:

TL;DR:
Interesting, I just figured he was a typical dipshit.
Pretty much. That's the Sparknotes version of the TL;DR.
 #100611  by edsbrian
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm
We should chip in and get Brian a bust made out of his head, but it’s a chia pet. So that fat fuck can have hair again.
They should make Chia Pubes, you could buy a replica of a celebrity like Kristen Bell or Hillary Duff’s vagina and sprout pubes on it. I’d do a landing strip on Kristen and a Hitler on Hillary

Added in 32 seconds:
Patent Pending