• Will you gays take Demeter back?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #101656  by Concerno
 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:47 am
shapulous wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm
2tall wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:30 pm
shapulous wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 pm

We got a wise guy over here, anyone who is white knighting vegan clearly has at least a mild form of autism, so I can't really blame you for clinging to anyone who gives you any form of attention.

For the record though, your quite wrong. I am pretty special, I don't want to brag but on the old forum I had prem, kind of a celebrity here so please have some respect. Now tell me how pretty I am before I cry into my soup.
Attention at EBW is like the attention a cow patty gets from flies...who gives a fuck?? Oh yeah, you give a fuck. You and the rest of these clowns obsess over every move Demeter makes. Then you all get your panties twisted when she defends herself. So if pointing out the truth makes me a white knight then so be it. I’m a white knight and Shat is a basic white trash skank.
1. Your the only person who seems to have their 'panties twisted' aside from vegan that is.

2. It's shap, not shat.

3. I am basic, but white trash is a new one. If being white and not looking like a complete pleb makes me trash then I guess I fit the role. But that last bit about being a white trash skank is pretty irrelevant to everything else going on, which only leads me to believe you don't like me because of somthing unrelated. Perhaps because your jealous of somthing that you'll never come close to having....Perhaps? Perhaps.

4. If you think Im, or like 95% of the people (again, aside from you and the vegan) on here are taking anything serious on here you probably should take a break from the internet.
Shap is beautiful. I would rather lick shit off her boots than plow that ugly troll Demeter.

The angle is weird!!!
 #101724  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:57 pm
Demeter is on the front page chat now. Every day it’s I feel sick, I passed a test, I’m taking Xanax.
Lol. That weak-willed little cunt. What's she gonna do when she has to get a job and can't act like a manic, psychotic emotional wreck?
cunnalingus liked this