• Anyone interested in a bet?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #100648  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:33 am
I think there should be Double Diddle Jeopardy. That's not fair to charges this guy with the same crime 150 times.

They created and maintained a climate where the diddling seemed professionally acceptable. His methods were a bit unorthodox, but they got results. Seriously, there is no sense lumping up all the charges on him. That time should be spread out to parties that failed to investigate and act on claims. Of course he was gonna keep on diddling. These diddles were fingers, not that heinous of a crime. !75 years? Guy should be serving 20 years max. Actual murders and rapists are getting out in less time than that.
HolidayFriday, BDR529 liked this
 #100652  by cunnalingus
 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:05 am
I give it one month, two months max. He’s going to have a target painted on him and either be in solitary confinement until he kills himself or dies naturally. But honestly the prison system is corrupt enough I’m sure a prison guard will make sure he’s left alone with someone who wants him dead.
BDR529 liked this
 #100654  by almostapathetic
 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:15 am
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:25 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 am
Could've been worse, could've been 150 boys. At least he aint no fag.
Tryhard alert! wee woo wee woo wee woo!
Haha, it's because I associated homosexuals with pedophiles that got you so riled up. I wasn't specifically trying to hurt your feelings, I apologize.
SkeetDixon, BDR529 liked this
 #100656  by JohnnyP
 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:29 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:15 am
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:25 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 am
Could've been worse, could've been 150 boys. At least he aint no fag.
Tryhard alert! wee woo wee woo wee woo!
Haha, it's because I associated homosexuals with pedophiles that got you so riled up. I wasn't specifically trying to hurt your feelings, I apologize.
Joe is the defender of fags and kid touchers.
BDR529 liked this