• Havana

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #102679  by joecaca
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm
You heard the song: "my heart is in Havana hou-na-na." Another bullshit hidden message from the libtard pop music industry trying to sell us that communist shit hole as something good. Those anti-freedom cucks should just move there and enjoy the non existent freedom. Can't believe Obumer actually tried to bring back relations with that anti-american dictatorship. Thank god for Trump!
Caca πŸ’©
πŸ˜‚
lemmiwinx liked this
 #102680  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm
You heard the song: "my heart is in Havana hou-na-na." Another bullshit hidden message from the libtard pop music industry trying to sell us that communist shit hole as something good. Those anti-freedom cucks should just move there and enjoy the non existent freedom. Can't believe Obumer actually tried to bring back relations with that anti-american dictatorship. Thank god for Trump!
Caca πŸ’©
πŸ˜‚
Nice mad paragraph. Shame nobody will ever read it.
JohnnyP liked this
 #102681  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:36 pm
Brings back fond memories of a bygone era. Oh yeah and fuck both Castros too.

 #102682  by joecaca
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:47 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm
You heard the song: "my heart is in Havana hou-na-na." Another bullshit hidden message from the libtard pop music industry trying to sell us that communist shit hole as something good. Those anti-freedom cucks should just move there and enjoy the non existent freedom. Can't believe Obumer actually tried to bring back relations with that anti-american dictatorship. Thank god for Trump!
Caca πŸ’©
πŸ˜‚
Nice mad paragraph. Shame nobody will ever read it.
Yeah but I understand as I'm a strong supporter of tl;dr political paragraphs and even paragraphs in general.
Caca πŸ’©
 #102684  by kocher
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:58 pm
Cultural Marxist propaganda ushered in by the Deep State agenda. Shillary and her endless horde of cucked SJW whites will stop at no end to trample our liberties and freedom. Society is artificially soft nowadays thanks to modern decadence and dissociation from the means of production. Suffering is as natural as anything. These new abnormal sensitivities have been preyed upon to destroy Western culture and civilization. This adult infantilism is one of the worst cancers to plague society today. We need hard times and we need them now, a socio-cultural reset. An EMP-blast would be perfect. using neo-Liberal Marxist indoctrination and cognitive dissonance to guide your rambling. You are too lazy and apathetic to inform yourself on what is actually happening and too proud to admit it. I am speaking about one specific incident. Ill-informed attempts to categorize the alt-right into something that fits your preconceived notions, again, cognitive dissonance. Let me break this down into dumb-dumb simpleton terms. Imagine you were trying to sign-up for Ebaums, but I kept banning you (I'm a mod). This was unjust, as you have a right to sign-up like anyone else. You are upset and rightfully so. Finally, you go over my head and get Pepper to create your account. BUT, then I circumvent his actions by deleting your posts whenever you make them. Oh boy are you upset at this injustice. You just want to be able to post like everyone else, but I keep purposely getting in your way with the intention to silence you. After this has been going on for a while, you run into me at the mall. You can barely contain your anger and snap! You grab me by the throat and choke me. You didn't really mean to kill me but you end up doing so (maybe you did want to kill me, it doesn't matter). Now, would you say that you were just trying to censor me? Yes, I can't post anymore because I'm dead, but was your intention really to censor me? Or would your actions be better described as retaliation against all the frustration and injustice I was causing you? You people are shameless and an embarrassment to Europeans. Plus, I know you have to be part black because you don't get lips like that being pure white. Sorry to break it to you. And what if I was? So you are a "white supremacist" now? It is pathetic how little sense of identity and level of self-awareness you have. you can not tell me that the alt-right are protesting against the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue because they care about history. Jesus Christ. Yes, they care about history and their heritage. They also care about not setting a radical precedent to dismantle culture in accordance to principles of Cultural Marxism under the guise of FEELINGS and "social justice". Hence my example with the pyramids. Where does it end? (It doesn't) If not, why are they protesting? You are too indoctrinated by neo-Liberal Marxism to have any sort of objectivity in the matter. You have provided no facts. I'm mocking the alt-right because they're hilarious, you're the one getting emotional. I am simply summarizing and giving my interpretation of an event BASED ON FACTS (the ones the mainstream media won't report). I am not reporting the story. The point is, I have read the facts, you have not. You need to be informed in order to make an argument against what I'm saying. Watch the first 7 minutes of the Stefan Molyneax video for fuck sakes. I can't express how little I care about watching violent Antifa protestors being harmed, maimed, or even killed. It is well-deserved justice and a minuscule fraction of what they actually deserve. I don't know who the driver was or his motivations. Ultimately, the blood is on the hands of the cities that continually fail to protect peaceful, law-abiding Right-wing protestors. They stubbornly grant these groups the right to protest under the condition that they will be violently assaulted and harassed. That is the elephant in the room that no one is talking about. These local governments are not protecting the free speech of Right-wing groups. This shows how Communism has infiltrated America. These neo-Liberal Marxists are de facto extensions of the government by simply being allowed to stifle free speech through violence. Make no mistake, we are fighting our own government here, not Antifa. Unsurprisingly, the origin of the rally is rooted in Communism. These governments are carrying-out the will of the Communist agitators by removing historical monuments. Destroy history and replace it with some egalitarian ideal that never has and never will exist. That is Cultural Marxism at its finest. Enough is enough already. It's time for the Right to rise and take this fucking country back before it's too late. This event is a raindrop in comparison to what is coming so long as the government continues to function as a Communist dictatorship. I eat Hot Pockets for 3 meals a day.
joecaca liked this
 #102685  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:47 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm
joecaca wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm
You heard the song: "my heart is in Havana hou-na-na." Another bullshit hidden message from the libtard pop music industry trying to sell us that communist shit hole as something good. Those anti-freedom cucks should just move there and enjoy the non existent freedom. Can't believe Obumer actually tried to bring back relations with that anti-american dictatorship. Thank god for Trump!
Caca πŸ’©
πŸ˜‚
Nice mad paragraph. Shame nobody will ever read it.
Yeah but I understand as I'm a strong supporter of tl;dr political paragraphs and even paragraphs in general.
Caca πŸ’©
Sometimes people don't care if you read their paragraphs as long as you keep quoting them back and talking about them. I like a good paragraph every now and then it calms me down some.
 #102687  by almostapathetic
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm
lemmiwinx wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm
Sometimes people don't care if you read their paragraphs as long as you keep quoting them back and talking about them.
Speaking of which, guess who logs in at least once a day to see if she has quote notifications. I wouldn't be surprised is she searches her username/names or other key words to see if anyone talked about her.
 #102688  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:09 pm
almostapathetic wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm
lemmiwinx wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm
Sometimes people don't care if you read their paragraphs as long as you keep quoting them back and talking about them.
Speaking of which, guess who logs in at least once a day to see if she has quote notifications. I wouldn't be surprised is she searches her username/names or other key words to see if anyone talked about her.
There's women on here?
 #102690  by kocher
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm
almostapathetic wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm
lemmiwinx wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm
Sometimes people don't care if you read their paragraphs as long as you keep quoting them back and talking about them.
Speaking of which, guess who logs in at least once a day to see if she has quote notifications. I wouldn't be surprised is she searches her username/names or other key words to see if anyone talked about her.
Lol do you check out her profile every single day to see if she logged on? That's actually pretty cute. Yeah she logs on, to check out the front page. She's over you. You bore her. You have to let her go man.