• Havana

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #102749  by kocher
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:02 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm
Lol do you check out her profile every single day to see if she logged on? That's actually pretty cute. Yeah she logs on, to check out the front page. She's over you. You bore her. You have to let her go man.
What do you care, fag? You need to quit obsessing over me. I realize you're just lashing out at me for the things I've said about veganism and making fun of liberals, minorities and snowflakes. It's cute.
Look man, I'm just trying to help you out. You were probably told by your permanent bachelor uncle in your adolescence that the way to get to a girl is by negging her and being mean, but you laid it on too thick and now she's moved on to bigger and better men. I know you're desperate to feel the warmth of a woman's pussy ejaculate gush up against your eeny weeny bean peen, but it's not going to happen for you in this lifetime; probably not even in the next one with how much schmuckery is built up inside of you. That could take eons to work its way out into the ether. I know you've got a handbook of excuses for when you get called out like this, but the simple answer is that you're not just passed your prime, you skipped right through it. I don't want to see those excuses today. In fact, shove that little handbook straight through your garbage disposal. Go out and buy some new clothes. Lay those cheese/cum encrusted sweatpants and your 13-holed Old Navy shirt from 1991 to the side and spend some of your disability check on making a change for yourself for once instead of getting ripped on Mountain Dew and dusting your fingertips with Cheetos to reruns of Firefly. I would take you under my wing on a night at the town but I'm afraid the damage of having someone so ridiculously hideous in my aura would be irreparable to my reputation, so good luck is all I can do.
 #102752  by cunnalingus
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 pm
Hey man I’m going home to pick up some groceries and then I’ll head to the bank to get some groceries and then I’ll head home to get my car and then I’ll head over to your place and get some groceries. I’m sure you have some good stuff to get me to get. I’m just waiting to hear from your mom and then I’ll head over there soon
 #102758  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:21 pm
Can somebody summarize that for me? Thanks.
He advanced the proposition that those who espouse opinions tending towards what is now called conservative do so out of feelings of inadequacy.

I think there is a grain of truth in this, in a few cases (for both liberals and conservatives), just as there is some truth in the notion that both hold their beliefs as a way of externalizing their unhappiness. Changing yourself is hard, accepting that there just aren't good solutions to many problems is depressing, blaming other people is much easier.

People almost never hold opinions because they have sat down and dispassionately weighed the evidence and they very rarely hold them for the reasons they put forward. Our strongly held beliefs are a reflection of our deepest emotions and if those emotions impel us towards views which generate negative feelings like anger, disgust or contempt it's because our deepest emotions are negative.

Summary for those who don't read paragraphs:

Angry people are usually assholes, doesn't matter what they are angry about.
 #102759  by cunnalingus
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
He advanced the proposition that those who espouse opinions tending towards what is now called conservative do so out of feelings of inadequacy.

I think there is a grain of truth in this, in a few cases (for both liberals and conservatives), just as there is some truth in the notion that both hold their beliefs as a way of externalizing their unhappiness. Changing yourself is hard, accepting that there just aren't good solutions to many problems is depressing, blaming other people is much easier.

People almost never hold opinions because they have sat down and dispassionately weighed the evidence and they very rarely hold them for the reasons they put forward. Our strongly held beliefs are a reflection of our deepest emotions and if those emotions impel us towards views which generate negative feelings like anger, disgust or contempt it's because our deepest emotions are negative.

Summary for those who don't read paragraphs:

Angry people are usually assholes, doesn't matter what they are angry about.
You are what you eat HARRRR HARRRR HARRRR
 #102764  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm
mrgaygene wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 pm
My brother took his family on a cruise to Cuba last summer. He said it was really poor and all the cars are from the 50's. He spent all that money to learn the two things everyone already knows about Cuba.
Why in the world would he want to take a Cruise to Cuba?
 #102771  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 pm
 #102778  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
I'd have to read all this bullshit War and Peace rambling nonsense and that isn't happening. My summary is paragraph = mad.
joecaca liked this