• Havana

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #102794  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:06 am
This thread could use a healthy dose of Patriotism.

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of Cuckholds periodically.

Image
HolidayFriday liked this
 #102797  by joecaca
 Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:06 am
This thread could use a healthy dose of Patriotism.

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of Cuckholds periodically.

Image
You forgot a fat neckbeard virgin nerd in boxer shorts in front of a computer in your picture.
😂
Caca 💩
Ps. Where's your cryagraph? We have expectations doe :D

My heart is in French Canadia hou-na-na 😂
 #102974  by almostapathetic
 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:17 pm
Image
Constitution Act, 1982
The Constitution Act, 1982 enshrined the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in the Constitution, and completed the unfinished business of Canadian independence — allowing Canadians to amend their own Constitution without requiring approval from Britain.
:lol: "1982" :lol:
 #102979  by cunnalingus
 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:30 pm
Lol that didn’t take long to trigger one of you guys. I figured at least tomorrow morning. Lol @ looking for boring stuff to try and “troll” us with though lol. Zzzzzzzzzzz
joecaca liked this
 #103000  by almostapathetic
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am
I think it's comical how you guys think everyone is "mad" or "triggered" by posting the exact same type shit you post to razz others. I mean if you need to think that to make it through the day, so be it.
 #103004  by cunnalingus
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am
I think it's comical how you guys think everyone is "mad" or "triggered" by posting the exact same type shit you post to razz others. I mean if you need to think that to make it through the day, so be it.
Copy and pasting the constitution act LOL WHAT A TROLL *gets razzed* lol, at least post something funny and not lame to razz me with. C’mon big guy, I’ve seen you post some funny stuff and know you got it in ya!
edsbrian, joecaca liked this
 #103011  by edsbrian
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:23 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 am
I think it's comical how you guys think everyone is "mad" or "triggered" by posting the exact same type shit you post to razz others. I mean if you need to think that to make it through the day, so be it.
Copy and pasting the constitution act LOL WHAT A TROLL *gets razzed* lol, at least post something funny and not lame to razz me with. C’mon big guy, I’ve seen you post some funny stuff and know you got it in ya!
It was weird, at first I thought AlmostIsPathetic was very boring, then he was funny for a minute and now he’s boring again. #Inconsistent
 #103024  by JohnnyP
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 am
kocher wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:58 pm
Cultural Marxist propaganda ushered in by the Deep State agenda. Shillary and her endless horde of cucked SJW whites will stop at no end to trample our liberties and freedom. Society is artificially soft nowadays thanks to modern decadence and dissociation from the means of production. Suffering is as natural as anything. These new abnormal sensitivities have been preyed upon to destroy Western culture and civilization. This adult infantilism is one of the worst cancers to plague society today. We need hard times and we need them now, a socio-cultural reset. An EMP-blast would be perfect. using neo-Liberal Marxist indoctrination and cognitive dissonance to guide your rambling. You are too lazy and apathetic to inform yourself on what is actually happening and too proud to admit it. I am speaking about one specific incident. Ill-informed attempts to categorize the alt-right into something that fits your preconceived notions, again, cognitive dissonance. Let me break this down into dumb-dumb simpleton terms. Imagine you were trying to sign-up for Ebaums, but I kept banning you (I'm a mod). This was unjust, as you have a right to sign-up like anyone else. You are upset and rightfully so. BUT, then I circumvent his actions by deleting your posts whenever you make them. Oh boy are you upset at this injustice. You just want to be able to post like everyone else, but I keep purposely getting in your way with the intention to silence you. After this has been going on for a while, you run into me at the mall. You can barely contain your anger and snap! You grab me by the throat and choke me. You didn't really mean to kill me but you end up doing so (maybe you did want to kill me, it doesn't matter). Now, would you say that you were just trying to censor me? Yes, I can't post anymore because I'm dead, but was your intention really to censor me? Or would your actions be better described as retaliation against all the frustration and injustice I was causing you? You people are shameless and an embarrassment to Europeans. Plus, I know you have to be part black because you don't get lips like that being pure white. Sorry to break it to you. And what if I was? So you are a "white supremacist" now? It is pathetic how little sense of identity and level of self-awareness you have. you can not tell me that the alt-right are protesting against the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue because they care about history. Jesus Christ. Yes, they care about history and their heritage. They also care about not setting a radical precedent to dismantle culture in accordance to principles of Cultural Marxism under the guise of FEELINGS and "social justice". Hence my example with the pyramids. Where does it end? (It doesn't) If not, why are they protesting? You are too indoctrinated by neo-Liberal Marxism to have any sort of objectivity in the matter. You have provided no facts. I'm mocking the alt-right because they're hilarious, you're the one getting emotional. I am simply summarizing and giving my interpretation of an event BASED ON FACTS (the ones the mainstream media won't report). I am not reporting the story. The point is, I have read the facts, you have not. You need to be informed in order to make an argument against what I'm saying. Watch the first 7 minutes of the Stefan Molyneax video for fuck sakes. I can't express how little I care about watching violent Antifa protestors being harmed, maimed, or even killed. It is well-deserved justice and a minuscule fraction of what they actually deserve. I don't know who the driver was or his motivations. Ultimately, the blood is on the hands of the cities that continually fail to protect peaceful, law-abiding Right-wing protestors. They stubbornly grant these groups the right to protest under the condition that they will be violently assaulted and harassed. That is the elephant in the room that no one is talking about. These local governments are not protecting the free speech of Right-wing groups. This shows how Communism has infiltrated America. These neo-Liberal Marxists are de facto extensions of the government by simply being allowed to stifle free speech through violence. Make no mistake, we are fighting our own government here, not Antifa. Unsurprisingly, the origin of the rally is rooted in Communism. These governments are carrying-out the will of the Communist agitators by removing historical monuments. Destroy history and replace it with some egalitarian ideal that never has and never will exist. That is Cultural Marxism at its finest. Enough is enough already. It's time for the Right to rise and take this fucking country back before it's too late. This event is a raindrop in comparison to what is coming so long as the government continues to function as a Communist dictatorship. I eat Hot Pockets for 3 meals a day.
This is a whole lotta butthurt...