• Havana

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #103028  by cunnalingus
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm
Did you actually read that shit? Cunnalikes small paragraphs and one line zingers, none of that story shit.
 #103075  by almostapathetic
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm
Sometimes people don't care if you read their paragraphs as long as you keep quoting them back and talking about them.
Speaking of which, guess who logs in at least once a day to see if she has quote notifications. I wouldn't be surprised is she searches her username/names or other key words to see if anyone talked about her.
Lol do you check out her profile every single day to see if she logged on? That's actually pretty cute. Yeah she logs on, to check out the front page. She's over you. You bore her. You have to let her go man.
Hey fag, your vegan butt buddy has logged on to the forum every day this week. Now whiteknight her some more and sling some more triggered insults my way.
 #103139  by joecaca
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 am
Guys, leave Almost alone for a couple of hours. He's getting a little agitated and I fear a tower or pli wood post coming along. Breathe in and out. Focus on the breathing, the movement for your thorax, the sound of it, the feeling of the air in your nostrils, lungs, mouth. Nothing else. Repeat.
😂
Caca 💩
 #103148  by almostapathetic
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:21 am
^
That sure is a lot of words for you, joe. You upset or something?
joecaca wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 am
Breathe in and out. Focus on the breathing, the movement for your thorax, the sound of it, the feeling of the air in your nostrils, lungs, mouth. Nothing else. Repeat.
I imagine joe saying all that as this guy.

Actually, joe reminds me a lot of Andy Dick.

Andy Dick...

Is a tryhard
Is not very funny
Is a closet fag that denies it
Bitches about everything
Thinks he all edgy

SkeetDixon liked this
 #103153  by kocher
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Speaking of which, guess who logs in at least once a day to see if she has quote notifications. I wouldn't be surprised is she searches her username/names or other key words to see if anyone talked about her.
Lol do you check out her profile every single day to see if she logged on? That's actually pretty cute. Yeah she logs on, to check out the front page. She's over you. You bore her. You have to let her go man.
Hey fag, your vegan butt buddy has logged on to the forum every day this week. Now whiteknight her some more and sling some more triggered insults my way.
Do you have her profile bookmarked? Like I said, she comes here because she's on the front page chat everyday. And if she does come here, who gives a shit? You're on here everyday too, except for 8 hours a day. It isn't white knighting, just about everyone here shits on her and I don't take the time to defend her then, you're the only one that makes a habit of bringing her up in every thread and stalking her.
 #103154  by almostapathetic
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:50 am
kocher wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 am
Do you have her profile bookmarked? Like I said, she comes here because she's on the front page chat everyday. And if she does come here, who gives a shit? You're on here everyday too, except for 8 hours a day. It isn't white knighting, just about everyone here shits on her and I don't take the time to defend her then, you're the only one that makes a habit of bringing her up in every thread and stalking her.
LOL says he isn't white knighting in a whole white knight paragraph. :lol:

And why would I need to bookmark anything? See that thing over there that says "Top Active Useres" --> That's her right there at number 4, click on it. What a dumbass, doesn't even know how the most basic of forums work.

And I'll make fun of that cunt all I want. She deserves every single bit of it.
 #103156  by kocher
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:11 am
Take a few days off the forum. Pencil in some new jokes for your jokebook so you're not reliant on gay jokes and obsessing over one person that has already moved on. Be a better you.
 #103157  by cunnalingus
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 am
You guys like joke? Boy do I have a doozy!!! *steps up to mic*. Brian’s fat *drops mic*