• I may have found the location of a real buried treasure (and there are 9 more out there)

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #105334  by cunnalingus
 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 am
There was never any gems and keys In a vase. 1981 we’re thinking rise of arcades and personal computers and home devices. This man wanted people to go out and enjoy the treasure that’s nature and to be active instead of well, you heard about this Brian feller. HES FUCKING HUGE!!! That’s what happens if you sit inside all day doing nothing. So get out there, to visit what’s left of nature and enjoy that treasure chubs,
 #105335  by dropofahat
 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:47 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 am
There was never any gems and keys In a vase. 1981 we’re thinking rise of arcades and personal computers and home devices. This man wanted people to go out and enjoy the treasure that’s nature and to be active instead of well, you heard about this Brian feller. HES FUCKING HUGE!!! That’s what happens if you sit inside all day doing nothing. So get out there, to visit what’s left of nature and enjoy that treasure chubs,
You're right about his goal - he definitely wanted people to get out explore parks and leave mounds of dirt and holes for people to break their ankles in, uprooting vegetation and generally destroying wildlife.

But you're yes brian is fat wrong - there definitely were keys in vases - we know because 2 were found and exchanged for gems.
 #105336  by cunnalingus
 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:12 am
Do we know? Were we there when the exchange happens? Anyways it’ll be a cool story regardless of what happens. You’ll be the envy of all the old school forum guys? And then I went OUTSIDE!!!!! *everyone is in awe*. What was it like? Were there people outside? I haven’t left my basement for years *they respond like a teenage girl seeing her favourite musician in person*. There were people outside *you proudly exclaim*. And they weren’t fat like us *you add as they cream their xxxl boxers and wipe the Cheetos dust on their moo moo*
 #105358  by dropofahat
 Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am
BDR529 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am
Yeah, speaking of treasure hunting, I'm hooked on this freaken show right now...and all these nimrods have found so far are trinkets and junk.

I watch it too. I want to see how far these guys are willing to go to find nothing.

The difference is, what I'm involved in is a puzzle that was deliberately devised by someone - those guys find random shit (and I would not be surprised if some of it was "seeded" there) and think they're "pieces of a puzzle".