• Rental van mows down pedestrians in Toronto, Trudeau says enough already and surrenders

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #114465  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 pm
Here we go again Allahu akbar and all that and send in the trauma units to clean up the mess.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-i ... -1.3898118
Josh K. Elliott, CTVNews.ca
Published Monday, April 23, 2018 1:44PM EDT
Last Updated Monday, April 23, 2018 3:38PM EDT

Police have arrested a suspect after a white van mounted the curb and struck numerous pedestrians in Toronto. The incident happened on Yonge Street south of Finch Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Monday, according to the Toronto Police Service. A suspect was arrested beside the van on Poyntz Avenue off of Yonge, just south of Sheppard Avenue West. The van is marked as belonging to the rental company Ryder.
JohnnyP liked this
 #114466  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:54 pm
The brother in return offers a gift to her and vows to look after her. You can order online and Send Rakhi to Canada from India along with Sweets, Snacks, Dry Fruits, Soft Toys and lots more. Buy Rakhis Online sitting in the comfort of your home and Send Rakhi Gifts to Canada from any part of the world
happysock liked this
 #114497  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 pm
I guess this is the thread for this:

Just a little glimpse at what's coming. It's strange how these Jihadi's aren't content assuming control of Canada in 50-100 years through demographics. It's a foolproof plan, and it's not even their own. The Marxist government is planning the demise of the European demographic, not the Jihad's. What a counterproductive move by this Jihadi.

Despite these events, there is no way for the Canadian people to resist this demographic and cultural destruction. There is no way to fight back. No freedom of speech. No right to bare arms. That's why we'll never give our guns up in America. Doesn't matter how many psycho shooters there are. It's totally irrelevant. The price of freedom was always paid in blood. Nothing has changed.

Canada is a Cuck nation and most are probably too indoctrinated to even be alarmed by such an atrocity.

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
:lol: I wonder if the guy was one of the Muslims returning from Jihad that Trudeau allowed back into the country to have a voice. They were going to offer a unique and necessary perspective to diversity? I can't even remember the Cultural Marxist gymnastics........ The returning Jihadi's were really gonna do something good though.............? How fucking Cucked.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #114500  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:39 pm
Canadians have no right to bare arms? That’s odd considering I have a license to own guns and have a few rifles. What are you even rambling about half the time skeet? You don’t know any of the real facts. I think joe is onto something, it seems like you’re regurgitating what you hear off conspiracy websites. That’s no way to go through life, paranoid and think that everyone is out to get you.
joecaca liked this
 #114507  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Canadians have no right to bare arms? That’s odd considering I have a license to own guns and have a few rifles. What are you even rambling about half the time skeet? You don’t know any of the real facts. I think joe is onto something, it seems like you’re regurgitating what you hear off conspiracy websites. That’s no way to go through life, paranoid and think that everyone is out to get you.
Of course Canadians have a right to bare arms. It's why they invaded the US and tried to take over Detroit. That kind of backfired on them didn't it?
 #114511  by cunnalingus
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:02 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Of course Canadians have a right to bare arms. It's why they invaded the US and tried to take over Detroit. That kind of backfired on them didn't it?
You mean how the British captured Detroit without a fight and stopped an American invasion of Canada, yes it backfired for you guys. But once again you’re making random bullshit comment that has nothing to do with the original post. Fat people gonna fat though.
joecaca liked this
 #114535  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 pm
He is Armenian AKA Christian. His name is Alek Minassian.
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:29 pm
what if it turns out to be christian and mental health?
:( :( :(

8-) 8-) 8-)
Vegan4Life, joecaca liked this