• Rental van mows down pedestrians in Toronto, Trudeau says enough already and surrenders

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #114541  by Vegan4Life
 Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:33 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 pm
Vegan4Life wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 pm
He is Armenian AKA Christian. His name is Alek Minassian.
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:29 pm
what if it turns out to be christian and mental health?
:( :( :(

8-) 8-) 8-)
Image



@almostapathetic

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showt ... ds-Afghans
 #114546  by Vegan4Life
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 am
Vegan4Life wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 pm
He is Armenian AKA Christian. His name is Alek Minassian.
Being Armenian automatically makes someone a Christian?

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
Image
The right to bear arms shall not be infringed!!!
Well he was not a Muslim. And Armenians are considered Christians.
:ugeek:

Now back to more American Idiocy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lfies.html

I swear, America is going straight to hell, People have lost their god damn minds!
 #114565  by cunnalingus
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 am
You nice guys on the forum. It’s not your fault!!!! But you don’t need to take it out on woman! If you’re that lonely and desperate, pay for a damn hooker or just use online dating. No need to drive a rental van into groups of people or go on a shooting spree. There’s still hope for you hopeless guys here on this forum.
 #114568  by cunnalingus
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am
Nobody's releasing any details about the perp which usually means his middle name was Mohamad or Abu Bakr.
Other than he praised roger Elliot and posted typical nice guy lonely shit on Facebook. That doesn’t have allahu Akbar written on it. It has forum lonely forum guy written all over it. Most likely he tried to politicize everything and blamed woman for things, probably joked around about gay stuff. Most likely a closet fag.
joecaca liked this
 #114570  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am
Nobody's releasing any details about the perp which usually means his middle name was Mohamad or Abu Bakr.
Other than he praised roger Elliot and posted typical nice guy lonely shit on Facebook. That doesn’t have allahu Akbar written on it. It has forum lonely forum guy written all over it. Most likely he tried to politicize everything and blamed woman for things, probably joked around about gay stuff. Most likely a closet fag.
Speaking of closet fags has Trudeau officially come out yet? He should should team up with Elton John for his farewell tour.
happysock liked this
 #114571  by cunnalingus
 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:27 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am
Nobody's releasing any details about the perp which usually means his middle name was Mohamad or Abu Bakr.
Other than he praised roger Elliot and posted typical nice guy lonely shit on Facebook. That doesn’t have allahu Akbar written on it. It has forum lonely forum guy written all over it. Most likely he tried to politicize everything and blamed woman for things, probably joked around about gay stuff. Most likely a closet fag.
Speaking of closet fags has Trudeau officially come out yet? He should should team up with Elton John for his farewell tour.
Don’t know and don’t care, but I’m sure you have a chance with him when he comes out. You talk about him so much his balls are pretty much in your mouth already.