• Veganism & Carnism: There Is Only One Reason Why People Continue To Eat Meat

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #116175  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun May 06, 2018 10:00 pm
TheFuckinJoker wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 9:50 pm
https://amp3083.wordpress.com/2018/04/2 ... -eat-meat/

well that ends all the debate
I bet u eat alot of meat..... by meat i mean cock :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #116179  by Demeter
 Mon May 07, 2018 12:13 am
I feel like I just skimmed through a 15 year old pretending to be a 30 year old's blog. I'm inclined to react favorably to this because it technically favors veganism, but there is just so much pseudo-intellectual bullshit within it that I feel like vomiting almost as much as I did when I watched Earthlings.

They did make at least one good point (like I said, I skimmed, so maybe they made more). Your true stance is shown when you see the full reality of what you consume, not when you're arguing with a vegan, and not when you're shopping at a grocery store or grabbing a plate at a barbecue.

The bullshit about "muh self-ownership" and "muh 'personal choice' is okay as long as I'm okay with it so if I'm okay with torturing animals that doesn't mean I need to see a psychiatrist duurrr", is what makes me roll my eyes and want to take a 10 year hiatus from the internet. Especially because they're trying to pass it off as something intellectual.

2tall liked this
 #116182  by JenkemBag
 Mon May 07, 2018 12:38 am
Demeter wrote:
I feel like I just skimmed through a 15 year old pretending to be a 30 year old's blog. I'm inclined to react favorably to this because it technically favors veganism, but there is just so much pseudo-intellectual bullshit within it that I feel like vomiting almost as much as I did when I watched Earthlings.

They did make at least one good point (like I said, I skimmed, so maybe they made more). Your true stance is shown when you see the full reality of what you consume, not when you're arguing with a vegan, and not when you're shopping at a grocery store or grabbing a plate at a barbecue.

The bullshit about "muh self-ownership" and "muh 'personal choice' is okay as long as I'm okay with it so if I'm okay with torturing animals that doesn't mean I need to see a psychiatrist duurrr", is what makes me roll my eyes and want to take a 10 year hiatus from the internet. Especially because they're trying to pass it off as something intellectual.

I think we'd all appreciate it if you took a forever hiatus from the internet.
 #116210  by TheFuckinJoker
 Mon May 07, 2018 11:00 am
Demeter wrote:

Yeah no, I'm gonna need you to read the blog again, honey. You skimmed through it so you don't have the full understanding of what was said. I thought the author was clear. The title clearly suggests why people continue to eat meat, and here you are looking for things to argue about just because you're "one of those" vegans, right?
Your true stance is shown when you see the full reality of what you consume, not when you're arguing with a vegan,
Yeah, you definitely skimmed through it. (massive facepalm)