• CIA Pedophile Bait

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #116464  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am
First Pizza Gate now this. What is it with old school Dems and gay twink underage sex these days? I'm not getting a good vibe here.
 #116468  by joecaca
 Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am
First Pizza Gate now this. What is it with old school Dems and gay twink underage sex these days? I'm not getting a good vibe here.
Lol trying to make this political. What a fat tard :D
Caca
cunnalingus liked this
 #116469  by cunnalingus
 Wed May 09, 2018 9:02 am
joecaca wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am
First Pizza Gate now this. What is it with old school Dems and gay twink underage sex these days? I'm not getting a good vibe here.
Lol trying to make this political. What a fat tard :D
Caca
Politicucks gonna Politicuck though. Dude always tries to turn something political.
lemmiwinx wrote: One time I was eating three extra large pizzas to myself for a pre lunch snack and I shit my pants and its because of them darn liberal democrats that I ran out of toilet paper
See what I mean? Man just pathetic
joecaca liked this
 #116470  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 am
joecaca wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am
First Pizza Gate now this. What is it with old school Dems and gay twink underage sex these days? I'm not getting a good vibe here.
Lol trying to make this political. What a fat tard :D
Caca
Anthony Weiner ever heard of him? I'm not making this stuff up its all over the internet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=anthony ... e&ie=UTF-8
 #116471  by Kumacho
 Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 am
joecaca wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am
First Pizza Gate now this. What is it with old school Dems and gay twink underage sex these days? I'm not getting a good vibe here.
Lol trying to make this political. What a fat tard :D
Caca
Anthony Weiner ever heard of him? I'm not making this stuff up its all over the internet.

https://www.google.com/search?q=anthony ... e&ie=UTF-8
Yes, Weiner is factual...it is also a fact that you turn many threads that aren't, into politicuck threads. Much like you did here.

Sorry man, just the facts.

Image
cunnalingus, joecaca liked this
 #116475  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 am
Yes, Weiner is factual...it is also a fact that you turn many threads that aren't, into politicuck threads. Much like you did here.

Sorry man, just the facts.

Image

There must be some way you can put me on ignore so you don't have to see my shitty posts. Ask Hakik I'm sure he knows a thing or two about that.
 #116483  by joecaca
 Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 am
Yes, Weiner is factual...it is also a fact that you turn many threads that aren't, into politicuck threads. Much like you did here.

Sorry man, just the facts.

Image

There must be some way you can put me on ignore so you don't have to see my shitty posts. Ask Hakik I'm sure he knows a thing or two about that.
Fat politicuck... hmmm and how do you expect to reproduce? Do you have a plan?
 #116484  by Kumacho
 Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:18 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 am
Yes, Weiner is factual...it is also a fact that you turn many threads that aren't, into politicuck threads. Much like you did here.

Sorry man, just the facts.

Image

There must be some way you can put me on ignore so you don't have to see my shitty posts. Ask Hakik I'm sure he knows a thing or two about that.
Wow! Talk about reading shit into a poahst. I don't mind political talk at all. But to argue that you don't turn a lot of non-political threads into a massive hair fire is beyond facetious.

In case you haven't noticed; I don't pull punches. I say what is on my mind and I have very few active filters in real life, even less here.

If I disliked what you did; you would know it. You wouldn't have to try and guess. Just ask demeter...