• CIA Pedophile Bait

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #116491  by lemmiwinx
 Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

Wow! Talk about reading shit into a poahst. I don't mind political talk at all. But to argue that you don't turn a lot of non-political threads into a massive hair fire is beyond facetious.

In case you haven't noticed; I don't pull punches. I say what is on my mind and I have very few active filters in real life, even less here.

If I disliked what you did; you would know it. You wouldn't have to try and guess. Just ask demeter...
You guys ran Demeter off but I'm not going anywhere you get it? Somebody has to take a stand against cyber bullying.
 #116492  by cunnalingus
 Wed May 09, 2018 12:47 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

Wow! Talk about reading shit into a poahst. I don't mind political talk at all. But to argue that you don't turn a lot of non-political threads into a massive hair fire is beyond facetious.

In case you haven't noticed; I don't pull punches. I say what is on my mind and I have very few active filters in real life, even less here.

If I disliked what you did; you would know it. You wouldn't have to try and guess. Just ask demeter...
You guys ran Demeter off but I'm not going anywhere you get it? Somebody has to take a stand against cyber bullying.
Lol you've been trying to run her off on your AA alt for so long now though.
 #116497  by joecaca
 Wed May 09, 2018 1:23 pm
Lemmi, I always pictured you as a guy who never graduated from high school. Am I wrong? Do you at least know a trade? Scratch that, do you have a job? Also, why are you so fat?
cunnalingus liked this