• This is how I picture every Trump supporter.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #117294  by JenkemBag
 Tue May 15, 2018 1:28 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:03 am
Autistic, gay, pot smoker, who literally wears "cuck" armor.
You forgot deplorable. Also Trump won the election so he is your president.
Does jenkembag live in the states? He’s never really said on the front page. If he doesn’t live there, you’re wrong. Again, like usual.
I'm from the greatest state in the US where there's cucks a plenty, gay parades every weekend, and hobos shitting in the streets and masturbating on our door steps.
 #117295  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 pm
JenkemBag wrote:

I'm from the greatest state in the US where there's cucks a plenty, gay parades every weekend, and hobos shitting in the streets and masturbating on our door steps.
Ohio
 #117296  by cunnalingus
 Tue May 15, 2018 1:35 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:

Does jenkembag live in the states? He’s never really said on the front page. If he doesn’t live there, you’re wrong. Again, like usual.
That doesn’t help, you just described every state.
joecaca liked this
 #117299  by Kumacho
 Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 pm
JenkemBag wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
lemmiwinx wrote:

No, they are all wrong. This has to be western Washington state, more precisely the Seattle area, however Tacoma would also be highly suspect as well. But less so due to the gay parades comment.
 #117308  by lemmiwinx
 Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 pm
JenkemBag wrote:

Ohio
No way it has to be California. You know they elected an Austrian body builder as governor because he was a movie star and married to a Kennedy. It's completely legal to shit on the sidewalks in San Francisco now.